Poll: Who knows where the wind blows.
Poll Options
View poll results: Who knows where the wind blows.
Something_Vague
16 43%
#1 synth
4 11%
ottoavist
17 46%
Voters: 37.
Christ this is tough, I have no idea whatsoever who I'm going to vote for All three have had absolutely mind blowing months.
so i figured that since i'm i in, i should stir some drama, so here goes:

ottavist's stuff or whatever ****ing blows lol. like seriously. but i'm not surprised because he probably gives good head or whatever.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
^So from this we must deduct that your stuff is awesome but you give SUCH bad head that it denies you votes?

Interesting.
This is not a pipe
Quote by Something_Vague
ottavist's stuff or whatever ****ing blows lol. like seriously. but i'm not surprised because he probably gives good head or whatever.
for serious? like, i do not consider fellatio a joking matter.

also, Matt took a j-j-j-jab at me.
ha, that kind of made my day, strange as it sounds.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
Quote by Something_Vague
so i figured that since i'm i in, i should stir some drama, so here goes:

I guess people here aren't too impressed by the whole whiny "i wish i was a better person" repetitive stuff.
Quote by circular.parade
I guess people here aren't too impressed by the whole whiny "i wish i was a better person" repetitive stuff.

omelet du fromage.
omelet du fromage.
omelet du fromage.
omelet du fromage.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Why do they say it like that: omelet du fromage?

Isn't it supposed to be omelette au fromage

Theys French motha****a they du what they do.
it was Dylan this month for me, people.

Matt always pounds out ridiculous amounts(internal rhyme, thank you ) of goodness and all that, and is almost always subsequently recognized for it afterwards. - no offense intended.

soooooo yeah, #1synth had a great month and should be recognized for it.
/notably notable opinion.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
I finally voted for Dylan too. As great as Matt's and Kent's pieces were this month, and there is no denying how amazing they were, Dylan's did something for me. Just reading over them again reminded me just how good they were. Unfortunately I didn't like one pieces of Kent's.
Matt IMed me and told me to vote for him. But apparently he gives ****ty head, so I think I'll pass on his offer and read the pieces instead.
-Landon
Alright I didn't care for any of those. I'm tempted to vote for Dylan just because I think he alluded to Raptor Jesus, but I guess I'll just abstain.
-Landon
Ok I voted for Matt. I couldn't decide between him and Dylan, but Dylan's not gonna win, and I liked Matt's a lot more than the other guy's, so, well, yeah.
-Landon
to put it bluntly; I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE

it's not that this means a lot, it's that all awards mean a lot, because it's further proof that I am the saving grace of all humanity and one day everyone will remember the time that i posted on an internet forum and single handedly crushed the soviet empire or something.

i'm essentially goku with a laptop.

srsly though, i've never cared, i like winning, what am i supposed to do? play that down? that's not funny or enjoyable, being a cartoon of myself is more fun to me on a msg board b/c i hardly get to do that in real life.

ask randy next time you chat with him, i'm a fairly low-key guy, i don't ever get loud and for the most part i'm probably one of the nicest and most responsible people around.

but who gives a **** about that on a msg board, here i can be a dick with no repercussions.
That's awesome Matt ; I guess we're complete opposites. In terms of behavior.
I'm way louder and take much more place when I'm around my people. I get told I'm the rally point, I guess that would be accurate. I'm different here for the same reasons than you ; I can't seem to give a ****.