A loop pedal.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
so then, correct me if i'm wrong, but you would only need to click the footswitch to switch between lead and clean.
yea..the loop...you can take all out of the signal at once...or they have some controller things thatll cost more than your whole rig lol..
Gear:
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
Standard Tele
Ltd EC-400
Boss Super Chorus
Cry Baby
15" MacBook Pro
Akai MPD 24
there is this pedal i saw on zzounds yesterday. It can control a bunch of things, but i can't remember what it was called. Sorry. I'll try to think...
Amp: B-52 AT100 212
Guitar: Parker P-44
Effects: Korg Tuner
so from what i understand, what you're trying to do is change from your lead sound which includes those 3 pedals, to your clean sound with those 3 pedals off...quickly.

if that's the case, then you can look at Midi options which would let you do that with the push of one button, but those can tend to be on the more expensive side.

you can look into a Carl Martin Octo-switcher that would allow you to turn up to 8 pedals on and off with one button in any combination (or so i believe)
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
you could get an a/b switch i guess
███████████████████████████████████
I dont see why the noise suppressor causes OD. One thing you could do is just keep it on clean and use the bad monkey for OD and then the EQ for a boost. Or you could just ditch the pedals... Use the OD channel and your guitars volume. Or just use the foot switch with nothing else. You have plenty of options.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
use less pedals?
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
leave the noise suppressor on, if its dramatically effecting your tone, then your using it wrong anyway. now you have two feet and two pedals, i think you can figure that out.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
leave the noise suppressor on, if its dramatically effecting your tone, then your using it wrong anyway. now you have two feet and two pedals, i think you can figure that out.

wrong, two feet and three pedals. I'd need to hit the footswitch aswell.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Build/buy a true bypass looper, put your pedals in that so you can switch all 3 of them off in one click. So you only have to hit two buttons.

Quote by boxcarmonument
You need one of these.http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Lehle-Little-Lehle-True-Bypass-Effects-Loop-Switcher-Guitar-Pedal?sku=150525

Or you could build yourself one for about $15.00 worth of Radio shack parts.

someone should link a build then or at least schem's...
Do you really go from your full-throttle, balls to the wall lead tone to clean, or vice versa, that often?

If not, then don't worry about it. Hit your analogue pedals to get the lead tone, then hit em again to get rid of it, then hit your footswitch to go from distortion to clean.