Hey guys, ive been playing guitar for about 8 or 9 years now but this situation just came up recently. Ive seen many professional musicians use their half stacks for distortion channel, and their combos for clean channel, what gear do i need in order to perform this switch in a live situation?
Quick answer: AB pedal.
EDIT: Any budget? There's quite a few out there.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
Last edited by tona_107 at Mar 8, 2009,
A/B box.

You plug both amps into it on one end and your guitar into it on the other, and switch which signal is bypassed.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you