i just downloaded the aim update for mac, and i already have aim on my mac, and i dont know what the hell to do. i opened the file, followed the install instructions, and it gives me one of those files that looks like a rounded white rectangle, i forget what its called. but i open that, and it gives me a folder with "install aim for mac 1.1.pkg" and "license.rtf", thats it. and when i open "install aim for mac", it just takes me through the install process again.

i got this for christmas, and installed everything i needed way back then, and i havent really installed anything now.
use ichat? i didnt know they even made aim for mac anymore

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Yeah use iChat silly.

It works with AIM a lot.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I did it like this: delete everything that has to do with AIM besides the updated stuff. Then click on the .pkg. Hope that helps.
Hello there.

I lurk a lot.

It's what I do best.
Adium.

Or if you really want to use that bloatware, just download the latest AIM and drag it into your application folder and confirm to replace it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
AIM for mac is simply horrible, a lot worse than the windows version. Just use iChat.
Use iChat or Adium. You can import your contacts and everything from AIM with either of them. They will function just like AIM only not be sh*t.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦