I need help in regards to layouts for bands on myspace, like I want to make my bands Myspace look alot more professional than it currently is, because at the minute it looks like it was made by a kid. Which it was.

I was wondering if there are any codes where you can get your myspace to stand out like the big bands on myspace do. Like headings and stuff because on bands like Metallica's myspace you dont have the orange About Me, you have a big **** off heading that lets you know, etc. Anyway you can help me?

heres the link to what the page currently looks like

www.myspace.com/dancelasvegas

thanks for helping me, i'm really struggling with this whole myspace malarky

x
sorry, i have no idea... youre welcome
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
There are sites that you can get a basic layout from, just google it

But you're never gonna be able to get an amazing page like Lamb of God's or Slayer's, but it's close enough
sadly i dont know

though i know what you mean, layout is pretty plain

like the song though, thats pretty awesome, blog says you did it yourself?

good on you!

would have liked that cookie aswell

oh well

hope you find out how too!
Just a bunch of HTML code and some pictures already made:

first, you'll need to make those banners that say something like "ABOUT THE BAND". I would use photoshop or gimp(something like that). Then upload them to imageshack or photobucket or something...

Then you'll need an HTML code to hide the text that says "About Me" "Who I'd LIke To Meet". That will take your own effort.

You'll need to make your own stuff and put effort into it.
The bad band name police need to arrest you or something. Lol.

Anyways just to repeat what everyone has been saying there are people out there who you can contact.
I do know that once a band is signed by a record label(mainly a major label), that record company have people that will create band myspaces for the band. They mainly do that kind of stuff.
We were known as Hell Forgot Her, but after being shot down by the bad band name police we changed it to a more appropriate Dance! Las Vegas.

Oh "Hell Forgot Her"! This is a multi-account because I remember a few month ago there was a guy called "HellForgotHer" and did a thread exactly the same as this one except for other band.

EDIT: Infact there you go

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1034288&highlight=HellForgotHer
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Last edited by ThinLizzyFan at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Want it to look professional? Contact a professional.

We ARE the pros.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
Oh "Hell Forgot Her"! This is a multi-account because I remember a few month ago there was a guy called "HellForgotHer" and did a thread exactly the same as this one except for other band.

EDIT: Infact there you go

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1034288&highlight=HellForgotHer

Not quite

Hell Forgot Her was done by all of us, and made on the IP of the singers

this is just the guitarists account ran on behalf of the band
Check out my new bands layout. It was all done with simple code. I'm not sure exactly what you want, but from the sounds of it you just want a header right?
Quote by maggot9779
Check out my new bands layout. It was all done with simple code. I'm not sure exactly what you want, but from the sounds of it you just want a header right?

not quite, is more how you've got a background but then its a solid for where your text and what not is
Quote by dancelasvegas
not quite, is more how you've got a background but then its a solid for where your text and what not is

eh?