I'm currently doing music GCSE and I'm in need of some songs to do for my solo piece and an ensemble piece.

My ensemle group consists of 1 drummer, 1 guitarists, 1 bassist and 1 vocalist. The drums can be pretty challenging (Double kick etc.) But the guitars and bass need to be fairly easy. But bare in mind the vocals have to be all singing as he can't scream =/
You haven't even stated a style. If you want something that's ridiculously easy, Ramones.
Dude, there's like millions of songs to choose from. You can start by looking at today's so called 'Indie' bands, and pop-punk and shiz like that.

If you want to do heavy, do Metallica's Black Album stuff, it's pretty simple.
If the singer has a good range and the guitarist knows his way around the pentatonic scale try a really basic Zeppelin song like Rock and Roll perhaps? But maybe that would be too challenging...

The Kooks?
See we're already doing living on a prayer. We just need something to help us boost our grade.
you already have a better ensemble group than we had 4 singers (one pianist) guitarist, bassist (me) and a trumpet.
muse could be reasonably simple to sort out
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by moody git
you already have a better ensemble group than we had 4 singers (one pianist) guitarist, bassist (me) and a trumpet.
muse could be reasonably simple to sort out

We may have a better lineup than you but we certainly don't have better skills. Me and the vocalis, (I'm the drummer) are the only ones that can actually play any of our songs well
Try Fade To Black by Metallica. I did that for my equivelant of a GCSE and got top marks. That and a Chillies song, 'cause they were both easy at the time.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most... - Ozzy Osbourne
It's quality over quantity, you should do something which isn't piss-easy if you expect your grade to be boosted.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Sadly I had to do my performance like a month after startin school, and the only two songs I knew all the way through perfect were unholy confessions and chapter four. Don't think my mark'll be that good . If it had been now I coulda done like light to flies or some satriani...u know...somethin actually difficult.

Ah well, I can do somethin good for my ensemble hopefully.

NL
I did Fake Tales San Fransisco - Arctic Monkeys as my ensemble, and Dee - Randy Rhoads as solo.

Don't worry man, the standard isn't high at all and no one cares about music GCSE anyways. Its what you educate yourself in next that counts.