not sure if anyone has seen this yet. it's a really weird guitar that some guys at MIT are developing...sounds sorta weird to me, but cool anyway. here's the link:
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2009/chameleon-guitar-0203.html
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Gibson just got out-technologied.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Anyone else think the tone on that video was shockingly appaling for how they hyped it up?
Quote by Volvic
Anyone else think the tone on that video was shockingly appaling for how they hyped it up?

Yep, very much so.
Quote by Volvic

was just the little practice amp he was using.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
i thought the tone was a little off too, but i agree that it probably was that little practice amp they were playing through
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
When I saw "MIT" I immediately thought of some sort of "Made in Taiwan" Fender guitar

Looks pretty cool too, too bad you have to change the wood parts every time you want another sound though...
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
Am I just suffering from Deja Vu or wasn't this already done about eight months ago?

Edit: and no I don't mean the Gibson robot stuff, I mean this exact thing.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
That's a pretty awesome body shape.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.