Ok so I have in mind what I want but not sure in what order I should get them since I can't buy everything at once.

So here it goes and feel free to recommend me other pedals and why they're better in your opinion to what I stated. I just mostly want to know what I should get first. Thank you guys!

Chorus Flanger/Phaser - EHX Flanger Hoax

True Bypass, analog with the ability to create so many weird and crazy noises. Never seen a negative comment on it besides that it takes too much time to enjoy all the fun in it.

Analog Delay - Carbon Copy

I have my digital, need teh analog!

Reverb - ???

EQ Pedal - MXR108/EHX Graphic Fuzz

Now here is a hard decision. I like having the options of a 10band EQ but the Graphic Fuzz is 6band EQ with um, Fuzz! The GF is also true bypass. Doubt the MXR steals tone. Can anyone confirm that? Any opinions here?

So out of the 4, which one first? Second, third and fourth?
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
There's a massive post-rock gear thread!

I can help you with a reverb though, my favourite is the EHX Holy Grail but most people seem to prefer the Boss RV-3 (NOT the RV-5!) and the Line6 Verbzilla - main thing is to try them out and see what you like best.

I'd say get a reverb next if you already have some form of delay, followed by the fuzz.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
holy/holiest grail for reverb
███████████████████████████████████
Yeah, there's a Post-rock gear thread.
I'd say go with the Graphic Fuzz over the M-108...

And the Flanger Hoax is awesome, it can get get all kinds of sounds - chorus, fuzz, phaser, etc.
Thanks and I did read it! I just wanted on what I should look for next since I may buy something tonight.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.