drop c.

if anyone knows i know abrb does but im to lazy to go through all these bands i like to see if they play in drop c. thx.
I think some Children of Bodom and Cradle of Filth songs are in C. not that sure but i think some are.
nickelback is not what he's looking for. he said "brutal"

atreyu, bullet for my valentine, and mudvayne does on some more recent albums. and some (not all, but some) rob zombie songs are in drop c.

and yes, children of bodom do (except on the newest album is 1/2 step down from that, in drop B. and sometimes cradle of filth plays in drop c, other times its just D tuning)
Last edited by Drool_Mouse at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by Drool_Mouse
nickelback is not what he's looking for. he said "brutal"

atreyu, bullet for my valentine, and mudvayne does on some more recent albums. and some (not all, but some) rob zombie songs are in drop c.

and yes, children of bodom do (except on the newest album is 1/2 step down from that, in drop B. and sometimes cradle of filth plays in drop c, other times its just D tuning)

most to all of mudvaynes stuff is in drop c he said so in an interview
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Quote by Drool_Mouse

and yes, children of bodom do (except on the newest album is 1/2 step down from that, in drop B. tuning)

no blooddrunk is in Drop C except for two songs which are in D Standard

on topic now..
killswitch Engage
St. Anger by Metallica
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!