I think this belongs here >.>

Anyway... I'm playing F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. by The Fall Of Troy at my schools talent show and I was wondering how to set my Boss DD-3 for the intro. I was messing around with it earlier and got nothing. I'm thinking I may need a different delay pedal?

here's a video of the song in case you haven't heard it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQkYNXWXRzk

Thanks
I believe you need Tap Tempo, which isn't included on the DD-3.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I can do the Albert King style delay no problem on my DD-3. That's the same kind of delay you hear in Fall of Troy. Paul Gilbert uses it in the Echo Song, Jeff Loomis does it in Devil Theory. Tons of guys do it.

You want to set your delay time for around a dotted quarter note, try between 250ms-375ms. Play around with it in there to find the best time. Don't forget that you have to play different as well. You must play very staccato and not let any notes blend into each other.
Quote by dcdossett65
I believe you need Tap Tempo, which isn't included on the DD-3.

You need tap tempo for way easier use, but no you can still get it by adjusting it.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE