Link

Not only have Baxter sent out live flu samples as vaccines, but they've been mixing them to be extra contaigous?

Also, note the western media blackout.

Pit, we may have a pandemic on our hands soon.

Discuss.

Edit: TL;DR, Company leaked avian flu as vaccines "by accident"

Doubledit: Source 2 Source 3 In all fairness, these two are probably more reputable than the first one.
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
Last edited by TalonbladE at Mar 8, 2009,
If this is true,

Oh dear
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
thats good, theres too many fu*king birds around here anyway.
I have no opinion on this matter.
**** this, i am going to Madagascar
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Evisceration Plague!!!

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by jetfuel495

Just saying, any more "accidents" like this and maybe we could end up with a pandemic.

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
Quote by jetfuel495

And now I'm even more convinced there's nothing to worry about.

You see, the general public have a tendency to panic when they hear stuff like this because they don't listen properly.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
And now I'm even more convinced there's nothing to worry about.

You see, the general public have a tendency to panic when they hear stuff like this because they don't listen properly.

Oh good lord, we're gaining reassurance from Wikipedia. We're DOOOOMED, ah tell ye.
This could've caused global havoc and catastrophe. People's heads need to roll for this.
Quote by JBizzle Da Truf
**** this, i am going to Madagascar

But what if it's one of those times when Madagascar is somehow miraculously infected?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
New sources added

Quote by Ichimaru
Quote by SRX700
Check out this article that was on that site.

http://www.therightperspective.org/?p=1897#more-1897

Granted, that site doesnt seem so reputable.

But the other sources? I really dont think its BS.

Quote by Ichimaru
Quote by Kumanji
Yep, Obama is a communist and he's spreading avian flu to babies and old people. Clearly.

Hm, was this a secret blow to me Kumanji?
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
This pandemic won't wipe out the human population. That is still a few years away. Let the mad scientists and doctors play around with cloning and cell manipulation a bit longer. It sucks waiting for inevitable deaths and the end of humanity but give it time. We want to make sure almost all of us are eradicated. Otherwise in 100 years we will have multi racial, politically correct, genetically altered, Michael Moores on our hands.