http://www.sterlingbymusicman.com/index.html
For those of you that don't know, OLP has stopped producing guitars, and has now emerged as Sterling. Their guitars are apparently better in quality compared to OLP, but they are not MIA and lack some features like their higher end counterparts. Prices range from 400-550.

I just wish they made a JP-7.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by enselmis
Wait wait wait wait... please tell me they're still gonna make the JP6 from music man. I was gonna get one this summer...

Are you talking about OLP? They're gone, Sterling by MM replaced them. Sterling makes a JP-type guitar for $550 though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
wait.....so they're a step up from what OLP used to be? my olp was $200 when I got it but that was 6 years ago.
UG's Prodigal Son
sterling seem to be a fairly good company.. i think they would be challenging PRS SE guitars with their price range, probably better.. check out musicians friend.. they have sterling products there..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R