Did anybody watch Aeon Flux when it was on MTV a million years ago? I can't remember any of the other cartoons that played on MTV also can anyone else? I'm talking about before Daria.
beavis and butthead
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
Celebrity Deathmatch was sooooooo damn godly
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Holy ****, it was on MTV, wasn't it? I never saw the movie or anything, but i do remember that.

The first Celebrity Deathmatch (before they "upgraded" the looks) wins, though.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
the Maxx was awesome, so was Beavis and Butt-Head
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Mar 8, 2009,
"Hey butthead, this chick says they're is gonna be heaps of sluts in las vegas"

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I love Daria, I don't care if it's too recent for your tastes (it's still like ten effing years old by now).
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by BR0KENHEARTED
I like sluts.

Beavis: We didn't score yet

Old Lady: oooooh I took a beating!

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Beavis and Butt-Head is the only one I know of that has had anything close to a proper DVD release, you can find lot's of B&B eps floating around, other than that I imagine it's pretty slim pickings. Thouch i did manage to get an LD of the second season of the Head a long time ago.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm