Page 1 of 2
I just did Locks of Love..... feel weird as hell. Here's before:

And here's after:

Anyways, anyone else done Locks of Love?

Also, someone mind shopping that into a before-after kinda thing? I'm bored...
cool. i had to google locks of love though. i thought it was some lame emo band
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Ive never had the hair for it but my moms a barber and she has lots of customers who donate hair.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
I would do it, but I like my hair long. Can I donate my pubic hair instead?
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
i had my hair like you in the second pic, then i shaved my head, i don't have pics though.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by PhillyHendrix
I would do it, but I like my hair long. Can I donate my pubic hair instead?

Well, any hair you donate has to be at least 10 inches, so...... ew.
you look wierd as hell...

haha kidding.
at least it was for a good cause.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
since they need at least 10 inches, will they accept it if you cut it really close, like from what you had to a buzzcut worth of hair?
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by GrungeBeatle
since they need at least 10 inches, will they accept it if you cut it really close, like from what you had to a buzzcut worth of hair?

Probably. I'm not really sure, I just kinda went to get my hair trimmed, then ended up doing this instead...
Quote by therealtater
there is this girl at my school who does it, if she lets her hair down all the way it goes down to her knees, but I cant stand having long hair so I havent done it

Like, literally down to her knees?
Quote by therealtater
yeah dead serious down to her knees

Pics or it didn't happen!
Quote by therealtater
she might get pissed about that, shes one of those preppy cheerleaders, and Im labeled as an emo redneck so we dont really talk

....I don't think I've ever heard the words emo and redneck used in the same sentence before..
Quote by herby190
....I don't think I've ever heard the words emo and redneck used in the same sentence before..

well I have the strongest southern accent you will ever hear, except for maybe my dad, and I listen to a lot of metalcore and everyone thinks metalcore=emo so thats how I got labeled
I have my hair sitting in a bag on my desk... it's been here since September. I constantly forget to send it in.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
I have my hair sitting in a bag on my desk... it's been here since September. I constantly forget to send it in.

....wouldn't it start to decompose or something like that?
My mom is a hair dresser and promotes these all the time (this, wigs for kids, and some other one that is about making hair into oil cleaning (things). Some just donate the hair for money to make these, some actually use the hair to do these.)

It is nice.

I think you look kind of... ehh.. though. You should have gone short instead of a girly bob thing.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by herby190
....wouldn't it start to decompose or something like that?

Nope, I just checked it and it's completely fine.

I think the Locks of Love website said that you can donate old hair as long as it's healthy.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by lordofthefood1
I think you look kind of... ehh.. though. You should have gone short instead of a girly bob thing.

I know. I couldn't really tell how it would look, because they rinse your hair first, and I can't really tell when it's wet.... I'm hating it already, and tomorrow I have to go to school like this.
I did Locks of Love when I was in eighth grade. It felt so weird when she cut it off, I'd had long hair since I was a little kid. Now I just keep it short, though.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Quote by MisspentYouth
I did Locks of Love when I was in eighth grade. It felt so weird when she cut it off, I'd had long hair since I was a little kid. Now I just keep it short, though.

Yeah. I just look over and see her holding 10 inches of my hair in a rubber band...
Quote by herby190
Yeah. I just look over and see her holding 10 inches of my hair in a rubber band...

I had 13 or 14 inches cut off.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Do the curtains match the drapes?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by herby190

And my head felt so light. I kept flipping the "new" hair around, haha.
Quote by MisspentYouth
And my head felt so light. I kept flipping the "new" hair around, haha.

That's actually what I'm doing right now. I just had it done a couple hours ago..... feels funny.
Quote by herby190
....need pics?

>.>
<.<

...yes

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
good for you!

my old roommate is doing it. my hair wont grow so...yeah
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

My hair is probably to the middle of my back and I am donating it in a week or two...I originally told my grandma that I was so I wouldnt have to get a hair cut and so its been a year and my hair is really long
i did it a couple months ago, but now my hair kind of flips up at the ends so i have to straighten it
Quote by arpraron
i did it a couple months ago, but now my hair kind of flips up at the ends so i have to straighten it

Mine does that too now. I'm probably gonna straighten it. Someone said that doing it daily will damage your hair though. Is that true, and, if so, is there any way to avoid it other than gel?
Quote by herby190
Mine does that too now. I'm probably gonna straighten it. Someone said that doing it daily will damage your hair though. Is that true, and, if so, is there any way to avoid it other than gel?

What I did before I styled my hair differently was I would just dry my hair right after I got out of the shower. I'd use a round brush to curl the flippy part of the hair underneath. I got some pretty good results, but it stops working if you let your hair go past shoulder-length again.
Quote by MisspentYouth
What I did before I styled my hair differently was I would just dry my hair right after I got out of the shower. I'd use a round brush to curl the flippy part of the hair underneath. I got some pretty good results, but it stops working if you let your hair go past shoulder-length again.

I'll have to try that. Will it stay curled in, or straighten out?
Quote by herby190
Here ya go.

WTF is this shit!!!

...wow. that's freakin' amazing. I feel like i'm high...

srsly.

Page 1 of 2