what do you guys think about them.

I was ganna buy a MIM tele in a while after i start getting some money in.

but then i came across Agile guitars, there MIK.

what do you guys think about them, are they just as good, I see they use wilkinson trems, are these guitars pretty standard.

Also, what do you guys think about the digitech Hot Rod distortion for a my C30, i want a low budget distortion pedal and its either ganna be the digitech Hot Rod or a DS1, all i have is 30 bucks.

My CM-2 is great to tighten up an already distorted sound, but i want a more wildly distortion to use trough the clean channel.
The only Agile I can comment on is the 7-string Ghost that I bought, and it's definitely a solid-well built instrument, and you're bound to get more for you money with an agile than a lot of other brands. Set-ups and pickup swaps are recommended on some of the lower end stuff, but the overall construction and materials quality seems to be pretty good.

As far as a budget distortion pedal goes, I'd definitely take the DS-1 over anything Digitech, except for the Bad Monkey overdrive, which is a good pedal, but is an OD, not a Distortion.
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
Quote by THEKID546
yah it is.

i just want something more "arrgh" going trough the clean channel.
Like, a pretty distorted tone? or just some extra grit? If the latter, I'd go with the Bad Monkey if your amp is a tube amp, otherwise, a DS-1 will do the trick.
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
Agile guitars are made in the very same factories as Epiphone guitars, so don't expect anything better than what you'd expect from Epiphone.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Oh in that case great, epiphones are ****ing great guitars.

If its ganna be the exact same quality and everything then im onboard.

are you dead sure its the same quality for that much cheaper tough.
I LOVE my AL-2000 and Thinline clone from Rondomusic. Awesome place to do business with. Here's pics of mine I purchased:

My only real complaint is that the Tele has jumbo frets which are a bit of work for someone used to playing with a light touch. But I adjusted quickly enough. It's just a lot different then a Fender/Squier neck. But an ash body and maple neck is an amazing tone combo for the price.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
The higher end "Les Paul like" Agiles are very nice and are made in Korea. I haven't been able to try any of the other models. I'm really wanting an Agile AL-3000 or AL-3100 before long. IMO sounds as good as a real Les Paul, quality as good, maybe a slightly darker pickup tone. I think the SX guitars are made in Spain, don't know anything about Douglas.
There is an Agile thread I'd suggest going to. I can vouch for the Agile 2800 baritone and the HRB 200 acoustic...very solid guitars. They play like guitars that cost a few hundred dollars more.
i am too sketched out to by an agile. if you get a good one that seem pretty nice. but just too many people get damaged and ****ed up ones. i mean they are good with returns and stuff but its justa hassle. id rather spend the extra few hundred bucks and get a nice guitar that works.
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.