Page 1 of 2
here.
Terminally ill reality TV star Jade Goody has been confronted in hospital by a woman leaning over her holding a hammer, according to her spokesman.

Discuss.

I feel bad for the woman, even though she is skipping to step four and profiting off of this illness, I still think she should still have her privacy.
Bang bang maxwell's silver hammer came down upon her head
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Mar 8, 2009,
Hah, mercy killing. A hammerblow to the forehead is mercy, yup yup.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by Kensai

Is it bad if I lol'd?

PS- I was listening to that song about 20 minutes ago
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Made sure that she was dead.

(If anyone is wondering I am singing along to Beatles and Lennon songs today with Kensai.)
Last edited by D.B. Cooper at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by Kensai

ohh maxwell the little devil
Quote by boreamor
I don't care about Jade Goody in the slightest.

+1
what has she done to deserve all this attention?
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by rhysm
+1

She was in Big Brother, then she went back in as a racist then she got cancer.
Quote by rhysm
+1

Got cancer on Big brother. I always thought it was one of the tasks.

In all seriousness, cancer is a tragic thing, and she did what anyone in her position would've done- try and safeguard her son's futures. However, I think she's gotten together enough money for her boys. Often you hear how the public should respect someone's dignity- Jade needs to respect her own from now on, I think.
So... now that Jade Goody has written out her will- any chance she can leave the cancer to the morons who are giving this soon to be dead bitch fame? I just bought a Jade Goody Calender off eBay and it was a fuckng rip off, It only goes till April...

Which made me think- We got Kerry Katona bankrupt, Jade Goody with cancer.....mind if I have a good think about my last one Mr Genie, I'd hate to waste it. I don't feel sorry for Jade so much, I feel sorry for the cancer, fancy having to spend your entire existence in Jade Goodys minge!
Yea i know that she was on big brother but other than that she has done nothing. Didn't she get an irregular smear test a few years ago? She should have done something about it so shes getting no sympathy off me.

EDIT: http://www.whenwilljadegoodydie.com just found that, a bit harsh making a site about it but i agree with what is said on it
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Last edited by rhysm at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by rhysm
Yea i know that she was on big brother but other than that she has done nothing. Didn't she get an irregular smear test a few years ago? She should have done something about it so shes getting no sympathy off me.

EDIT: http://www.whenwilljadegoodydie.com just found that, a bit harsh making a site about it but i agree with what is said on it

I agree too, not right taking advantage of your own death.
Last edited by ccam555 at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by boreamor
I don't care about Jade Goody in the slightest.

hence why you came into the thread
She's making sure to leave money for her kids, quit whining.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Domino
She's making sure to leave money for her kids, quit whining.

Doesn't mean we have to be happy that she's famous for dying. That is how SICK the world is today.
Quote by boreamor
Doesn't mean we have to be happy that she's famous for dying. That is how SICK the world is today.

She's not famous for dying, she's famous for being on BB.

...and for being a racist on BB... and for being told she had cancer on BB
~Domino?

Musics
Quote by Domino
She's not famous for dying, she's famous for being on BB.

...and for being a racist on BB... and for being told she had cancer on BB

She's not Jade Goody from Big Brother.

She's Jade Goody, that poor brave girl that's dying from cancer. She's a ****ing media ***** and it's absolutely disgusting that she's famous for having cancer.
Quote by maggot9779
Not anymore.

No, not anymore, because she is not on big brother anymore.
Just like the way Britney was still hunted by paps when she wasn't making music.

If she was never on Big Brother no one would know she has cancer. She could have chosen to live her last months away from cameras but she chose otherwise to make sure she leaves something for her kids. Cut her some slack, she's dying and has brought huge awareness of cervical cancer. Anyone who whines about her is a gobbo.

Quote by boreamor

She's Jade Goody, that poor brave girl that's dying from cancer. She's a ****ing media ***** and it's absolutely disgusting that she's famous for having cancer.

She is not famous for having cancer. She is famous AND has cancer. Kinda like when Kylie got cancer, the only difference is Kylie was doing well so people didn't care so much when she got through it.
~Domino?

Musics
Last edited by Domino at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by Domino
No, not anymore, because she is not on big brother anymore.
Just like the way Britney was still hunted by paps when she wasn't making music.

If she was never on Big Brother no one would know she has cancer. She could have chosen to live her last months away from cameras but she chose otherwise to make sure she leaves something for her kids. Cut her some slack, she's dying and has brought huge awareness of cervical cancer. Anyone who whines about her is a gobbo.

That's true.

And I agree, she isn't famous for having cancer. She's barely been out of the gossip mags since she was in BB- this is simply another story, albeit a rather tragic one. As much as I don't want to read or hear about it, I'm not going to say she's a bad person, because let's face it- is it her fault she's a media icon? Nope. It's the public. And she's using that for her son's advantage. If I were dying, I'd want to make sure I did everything in my power to keep my kids ok, and Jade is doing that in the only way she knows how.
Quote by boreamor

you need to grow up if people disrespect your parents when one likely develops cancer you would be upset.
Quote by Domino

Gobbo?

Although it's unfortunate that she got cancer, I feel slightly irratated at the fact that she is getting so much attention based on her illness. Not so much at her but at the media, I understand that she's trying to leave something behind for her children and I respect that. However it's the thousands of other people who are dying from cancer, who have nothing to leave for their children that I feel sorry for.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by COBGage
Gobbo?

Although it's unfortunate that she got cancer, I feel slightly irratated at the fact that she is getting so much attention based on her illness. Not so much at her but at the media, I understand that she's trying to leave something behind for her children and I respect that. However it's the thousands of other people who are dying from cancer, who have nothing to leave for their children that I feel sorry for.

Those people having less doesn't make Jade have more. Its not her fault she's in the position she's in. I feel really bad for her, she has a young family and its just really not nice for people to have a grudge against her because she's dying.

But then, a lot of you people are 12 or something so probably haven't gained the ability to empathize yet...

Gobbo = gob****e....
~Domino?

Musics
Quote by DegaMeth
you need to grow up if people disrespect your parents when one likely develops cancer you would be upset.

Having an opinion that differs from yours is not immature. I doubt my parents would try to bring as much attention to themselves as this. I believe they have more dignity than that.

Yes, her intention is completely respectable and I do respect it. I also think it's terrible that she developed cancer. But it just annoys me so much that she's getting money for this to leave to her son, whereas they are thousands of other people who can't get this right now. And I bet you a very high percentage of those people deserve/need the money more.

Nothing will change how I feel on Jade Goody. I disliked her from the first moment I saw her.
Quote by boreamor
Having an opinion that differs from yours is not immature. I doubt my parents would try to bring as much attention to themselves as this. I believe they have more dignity than that.

Yes, her intention is completely respectable and I do respect it. I also think it's terrible that she developed cancer. But it just annoys me so much that she's getting money for this to leave to her son, whereas they are thousands of other people who can't get this right now. And I bet you a very high percentage of those people deserve/need the money more.

Nothing will change how I feel on Jade Goody. I disliked her from the first moment I saw her.

As I said above, Jade having more doesn't make those people have less.. and those people having less doesn't make Jade have more. Begrudging her is immature. She's doing a good thing for her family and I'd imagine that an awful lot of the stuff people see about her is tabloid crap that she's getting nothing for anyway
~Domino?

Musics
Quote by boreamor
Having an opinion that differs from yours is not immature..

Calling someone a whoore when they are terminally ill is not an opinion its just an immature insult. When you experience the death of someone close to you, you will not be so quick as to talk crap about anyone in this position.
Quote by DegaMeth
Calling someone a whoore when they are terminally ill is not an opinion its just an immature insult. When you experience the death of someone close to you, you will not be so quick as to talk crap about anyone in this position.

I have had someone close to me die before thank you. Of cancer.

Now can you stop making assumptions of me when you clearly don't know anything about me.
Hammer Smashed Face anyone?
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by boreamor

Now can you stop making assumptions of me when you clearly don't know anything about me.

Wow, you definately need to grow up in that case.
Quote by Domino
Those people having less doesn't make Jade have more. Its not her fault she's in the position she's in. I feel really bad for her, she has a young family and its just really not nice for people to have a grudge against her because she's dying.

But then, a lot of you people are 12 or something so probably haven't gained the ability to empathize yet...

Gobbo = gob****e....

You're right, she would be getting all the media attention anyway because she was already famous, I guess it makes sense to benefit from it and support your family. I'm not holding a grudge, I just feel sorry for the people who have cancer and aren't going to get any support at all.

Gob****e? That's a word I'm more familiar with over here.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
Quote by boreamor

Perhaps you should stop making assumptions yourself
~Domino?

Musics
Quote by DegaMeth
Wow, you definately need to grow up in that case.

...Explain why? Just because I don't respect a woman that's dying? She has given me no reason to respect her at all.

Now give me a basis of why I should grow up.
Quote by Kensai

brilliant
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Do not deny Thor his hammerblow.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Page 1 of 2