Page 1 of 5
Sure, they're nice to have to serve wings, but would you actually want to hang out with girls that work at Hooters? I few friends of mine were discussing this the other day and some of the guys said they'd love to work there and be around the girls all the time while the others didn't think it was appealing at all and would rather avoid 'the kinds of girls' that work there

I personally don't have much of an opinion on the issue, but I thought I'd ask. I have a friend who works there and makes plenty bank
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I don't judge women based on what popular restaurant they work at.

Edit: I judge them based on submissiveness and breast size.
I'd definetely give it a go.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
They're making money, can't be mad at them for that. They seem like pretty nice girls, but who knows.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
I'm a dude and would hate to hang around a hooter waitress. I find that if a women is willing to degrade herself to that level(being a slut basically) that she is pretty dumb and shallow. So no.

EDIT:
Quote by jetfuel495
I dunno. The whole idea of being hired to flaunt your physical features just seems a bit... immoral.

Basically this.
I decided to change my sig to something big and colorful
Last edited by Emo_scene101 at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by Emo_scene101
I'm a dude and would hate to hang around a hooter waitress. I find that if a women is willing to degrade herself to that level(being a slut basically) that she is pretty dumb and shallow. So no.

They aren't really doing anything wrong. Everyone has to make a living.
Quote by jetfuel495
I dunno. The whole idea of being hired to flaunt your physical features just seems a bit... immoral.

I agree. I'm sure a lot are nice people, but I don't feel like taking the risk right now.
i actually used to hang around with one. she was pretty cool.
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

What have I got to lose by hanging out with them? Either it's just a front and they won't sleep with me and I bail, or they are sluts and I get laid.
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
Definitely. They're probably smarter than they act at work. Plus, they might put out.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Trefellin

+1

Just like strippers. It may not be an ideal job, but they leave with lots of money every night.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by Minkaro
I'm in absolutely no position to be picky about which girls I talk to.

This......
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I dunno how it is where you live, but apparently the Hooter's girls will actually sit down with you if you're in a booth and have a conversation with you while taking your order. I'd imagine that to be very awkward...
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by Trefellin

Well, yeah but really I agree with what jetfuel said I think is is immoral.
Quote by Emo_scene101

How are they a slut? Are they serving handjobs in the back for a buck? No. Turkish snowcones under the table? No. All they do is serve wings in an outfit similar to what most girls wear when they go to the beach and/or work out. Nothing wrong with that. And if you think there is, check your balls and make sure they are still there.
All I've ever seen are cardboard cut outs (for serious >_> so I can't really comment.

I'm sure some would be nice to talk to and some are really penis-y.
Quote by Emo_scene101
Well, yeah but really I agree with what jetfuel said I think is is immoral.

It's their bodies, isn't it?
If you want to make a lot of money...just got for a more obvious form of prostitution
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
I don't understand. I thought Hooters was just attractive women serving food/beer, I don't see how that makes them sluts.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
are we assuming that the girls that work there are slutty? or full of themselves? or something like that?

because i really don't think that is how most of them are. they are just trying to make a living like the rest of us. so what if they have a good body and are comfortable with showing it off. more power to them. it isn't like they are strippers or hookers or anything like that. they just wear shorts and a tight tank top. big deal.
Quote by ACG
I dunno how it is where you live, but apparently the Hooter's girls will actually sit down with you if you're in a booth and have a conversation with you while taking your order. I'd imagine that to be very awkward...

I quite like that in pub restaurants- but that requires the barstaff to be good judges of character. Dunno about a "restaurant" like Hooters though.
Most of the girls I've seen the few times I've been to Hoooters weren't even all that attractive. Big titties don't make a face any cuter.

At least not always.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by drunkinkoala
I've always wondered, is the food at Hooters any good?

i don't think it is anything special. it isn't bad, but i wouldn't go out of my way to go there.
Quote by drunkinkoala

They have food...?
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
How are they a slut? Are they serving handjobs in the back for a buck? No. Turkish snowcones under the table? No. All they do is serve wings in an outfit similar to what most girls wear when they go to the beach and/or work out. Nothing wrong with that. And if you think there is, check your balls and make sure they are still there.
Maybe not sluts but don't you think it is a little immoral?Anyways why do you think most men go to hooters? To see women dressed like that. There is no need for women to be dressed like that at a restaurant and the only reason they dress like that for is for customers. That is just my opinion of course.
Quote by ACG

I've never had any employee of any dine-in restaurant talk to me other than to take my order. Though I think it would be kinda nice. Especially since, nowadays, I eat by myself most of the time.
So there's nothing wrong with guys that are competitive body builders? They're showing off their physical features...
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by Kensai
They have food...?

Not sure, but I think they have a lot of milk. >_>

That was terrible. Especially for me.
BRB, milk. >_>
Quote by drunkinkoala

Grade A chit mayne. Grade A chit.
Quote by jetfuel495

is modeling immoral?
Quote by stepco12345
Not sure, but I think they have a lot of milk. >_>

That was terrible. Especially for me.
BRB, milk. >_>

Oh gosh, Stephen that was awful
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 5