I have been playing guitar now for about 5 years, anyways just recently I have begun to get wrist pain (left hand) after and sometimes during my playing, now I know the difference between, discomfort and pain, and this is pain..it goes away in about 15 minutes after I am done playing. I am just wondering if this is something I need to be worried about, its not everytime either..and it does not seem to matter how long I play either..sometimes it happens after just half an hour..sometimes I can play like 3 hours and not have any pain at all.
Stop cutting them, you stupid emo.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
arthritis?consult a doctor man.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Try more wrist stretching before practice. Maybe extend your warm up period. And periodically throughout your playing stop and stretch your wrists.

If the pain persists. I would see a doctor about it.
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
inb4 stop fapping so much.

I would try the wrist stetching like somebody else said...and see a doctor.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
ATTENTION.

I am real doctor, I went to med school for 12 years and I have a masters degree in colonoscopy. I am more qualified to answer this question than anyone here, and I can tell you one thing...

GO SEE A DOCTOR.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
this is something i do maybe itll help
1. stretch your arms out in front of you
2.with open palms point your hands downward using your wrist
3. do it again pointing upward
4. repeat with a clenched fist in stead of an open hand
5. shake hands out and your done.
Well since I have a Phd in wristology I'd have to said the source of the pain is from your wrists.
Quote by bowdyyz69
could be lupus

You called?
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by bowdyyz69
could be lupus

You know one time it actually was lupus, so that meme fails.
Oh yeah, threadstarter, just hack it off. If it causes you pain, it isn't your friend.
Try stretching your wrist before you play, and check your technique. If that doesn't help, see a professional.
Quote by ScottElwood
ATTENTION.

I am real doctor, I went to med school for 12 years and I have a masters degree in colonoscopy. I am more qualified to answer this question than anyone here, and I can tell you one thing...

GO SEE A DOCTOR.

^ do that.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.