C4C
im the singer, im trying to get my band to play something that i wouldnt mind screaming over. no one is very organized so i wrote this.
Dont judge the drums or bass, i dont play those instruments
Help!
Attachments:
Coolsong.zip.zip
Last edited by theheirapparent at Mar 8, 2009,
Usually this type of music annoys me but for some reason I liked it except for the riffs at bar 12-13 and bar 43-45 they just came out of nowhere and didn't really fit the song, so maybe you could change that a little or just add a rhythm guitar or make the bass play a faster rhythm behind those riffs

You wrote a pretty interesting song

I don't have anything that you can C4C
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Last edited by mathieupM13 at Mar 8, 2009,
oh sweet thanks for the critiquing!
haha yeah theyre kind of weird but the kids in my band like them so whatevs.
i tried
This is pretty sick, dude. I swear, some of this almost made me **** my pants. >.< The riffs aforementioned by matheupM13 are kinda out of place, but that feeling added to the crazy feeling of this song. You'll have no trouble screaming over this. C4C? Check my sig if you have time. 9/10
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
i kinda like it, but i definitely think it lacks repetition. you have a load of cool riffs- bar 15, 51, 81, epsecially. i think that other parts dont works so well- bar 32, 59. perhaps take the good riffs and repeat them in there to give the song continuity and a bit of an overall shape.

good ideas in there though. thanks for the crit btw.
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein