First off, I'm a guy. (I almost spelled gay.)

I know you all have probably seen the smooth away pads on TV. The infomercial where they rub a pad on your skin and it removes all hair and makes your skin really smooth. I'm thinking about getting this and using it for almost every kind of hair. This means my thin thigh hair, my stubby neck beard, and my thick pubic hair.

Has anyone really had any success with this? My girlfriend and I plan on buying it together and using it because we have a large ball to go to next Saturday. If it really works it means we won't both have pubic hair so that night shall be quite an interesting night for us.

please tell me im not the only one that laughed my ass off when i read this
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD

please tell me im not the only one that laughed my ass off when i read this

You're not. LOL.
Is that just that sand paper stuff?

Its ****, just wax

EDIT: Epilators are the way to go
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Last edited by Domino at Mar 8, 2009,
Oh my god
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Billy Mayes doesn't do these commercials does he? If not he totally should. Imagine that

HI! BILLY F***IN MAYES HERE! BUY THIS CRAP, GET RID OF YOUR NUT HAIR REAL QUICK. THIS **** IS SO AWESOME, LOOK IT EVEN REMOVES MY EXTREMELY OVERGROWN ****ED UP BLACKSMITHS BEARD! THIS **** IS AWESOME, BUY A TUBE AND ILL SEND YOU ANOTHER ONE FREE, WAIT CALL NOW ILL TRIPLE THAT!!! WHY? BECAUSE NO ONE ACTUALLY BUYS THIS ****, IM DESPERATE AND NEED MONEY!!
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Mitchell?
Epilators are painful

looking.

Because, I've never used one.

<.<

>.>

They couldn't be more painful.. but apparently people get used to it. I'm still waiting.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by RevenG

I know you all have probably seen the smooth away pads on TV. The infomercial where they rub a pad on your skin and it removes all hair and makes your skin really smooth. I'm thinking about getting this and using it for almost every kind of hair. This means my thin thigh hair, my stubby neck beard, and my thick pubic hair.

Has anyone really had any success with this? My girlfriend and I plan on buying it together and using it because we have a large ball to go to next Saturday. If it really works it means we won't both have pubic hair so that night shall be quite an interesting night for us.

Says the man with a POKEMON avatar...
Quote by RevenG

Quote by RevenG

The "A" and "U" are a good three inches away from each other on the keyboard; that would have been a pretty questionable typo my friend
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by RevenG

Here, let me help you out with that:

Quote by RevenG
First off, I'm a gay.

You're welcome.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
haha

OMFG.

First; do you know how far away A and U are on the keyboard?

Second;
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~