I have a Fender Lite ash Telecaster that I purchased in December, 2008. Birdseye maple neck, 3-way switch, usual Telecaster stuff. I also have a hardshell Fender case and Planet Waves strap. Everything on the guitar is still stock and it is finished in vintage white, which everyone affectionately calls "cream" or "yellow". I'll have some picture up eventually, right now I mostly want to see if there is any interest. What I'm looking for as far as Gibsons are specials, standards, and juniors, especially if anyone has the '91 junior reissue, which I doubt. Preferably in black or white, because I'm not the biggest fan of cherry. As Epiphones go, I might consider a modded G-400, or maybe some deluxes also in black or white.
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Bump
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Bump

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
I have a modded Epi Korina Sg, Burstbucker Pro V neck and Dirty Fingers bridge pickups, i might be willing to trade. PM?
Quote by jjegg
I have a 2004 Epiphone G-400 Deluxe with locking grovers. heres a stock picture . do you have a picture of your guitar?

Is it in sunburst like in the picture?
Yes, I have a very grainy picture of it, I'm trying to coerce my sister into letting me use her 10MP camera.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m15/achmed_01/uiuiuiuiui005.jpg

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
yes sunburst same as pic , except stock tuners have been upgaded to locking grovers. case trade as well.
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
p.m. me maybe we can work a deal.
Please check out your P.M.'s