Spring is here! (at least where I live) Me and my friends have been outside more often now and I've been fiddling with my acoustic on the porch while the kids in my neighborhood play and everyone is out. Well I don't really know any spring time happy songs! The only song I play now is Blister In The Sun and that's fun so songs along that matter would be great. One that's fun for me and my mates to sing to would be good and that everyone knows. Thanks much guys!
Alright...guess I'll elaborate a little...The song can be strumming(not too many bar chords), fingerpicking(like greensleeves difficulty), or power chords(well that's pretty self explanatory..) So yeah! Come on peoples!
Good Day Sunshine!}
Here Comes the Sun} Beatles

Sunny Afternoon - Kinks

See here for tabs / words; http://www.guitaretab.com

Dave the Rave - "You can't sack me! - I'm Sack-less!"

Yamaha FGX412
Takamine CEB
Roland Cube
Korg Tuner CA-30
Couple of 1960's Echo Super Vampers mouth harps.
(. . . plus a cheap Rogue black Dread'nt 6 String and a black Mandolin in USA)
Or ask people who are going have to listen to it what they'd like to hear.
Quote by RVSINUK

See here for tabs / words; http://www.guitaretab.com

WAT
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by StrayCatBlues
WAT

WAT??? - WAT??? - KING GEORGE III - he couldn't play guitar either.

Dave the Rave - "You can't sack me! - I'm Sack-less!"

Yamaha FGX412
Takamine CEB
Roland Cube
Korg Tuner CA-30
Couple of 1960's Echo Super Vampers mouth harps.
(. . . plus a cheap Rogue black Dread'nt 6 String and a black Mandolin in USA)
Don't you just love when the weather gets nice? I can't wait to bring the truck to the beach and just hang out and play guitar. It's one of my top favorite things to do. Dave matthews songs are always pretty- they can be quite difficult to play though.
This thread caught my eye last week....the sun was shining nicely for the first time in like 4 and a half months. :S
Guess I cheered too early....but I'm still gonna need some relaxing, easy to play stonerish songs.
Let's see if I can try to bring this back some.

To Emily- Any song in particular? I don't really listen to them so I wouldn't know.

To Marauder- What I Got is a really good song. This solo is short and easy and everyone recognizes it.