I get a ton of Phished websites claiming that my computer is at risk of being attacked by viruses n such. The problem is, when I run a virus scan - ESET NOD32 antivirus/antispyware - nothing comes up. I'm clueless and they're getting very annoying. How can I stop them from occuring?

P.S. If it helps, when the website get's phished, I use the task manager to close the internet without clicking anything else.
I know what you mean. Use AdAware, and all virus scanners, but you've probably done that. Theres these things called HiJack logs, I don't know much about it, and I didnt trust it because you have to post it online and someone will check it and help you. I ended up reimaging my computer. Now I have McAfee which stops it from starting up.
you have been hijacked, download hijack this and run a scan then save the txt document of your results and put them into an online analyzer and see what comes up
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
I got something telling me I have virus's on my PC while I was on Myspace.

It itself is a virus, and when it tells you to run a virus scan don't do it. If you get this message just get out of what you are doing and cancel the popup that you get.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Yeh that happens alot to me here. Every time that comes up, I have to close my computer.
...I'm not that great.
I must say, props to you, good sir, for using NOD32. Never heard of anyone else that does.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.