This may be the wrong place for this but, I have recently fallen in love with the wolfgang style body shape.
seen here:

But, none of the wolfgang style guitars I have found are in my price rang (300 USD or less). Does anyone know of a website that sells cheap knockoff wolfgang style guitars, or just the bodys for cheap? Thanks in advance.
Gear:
G&L Legacy
Fender Champ 600

SKYNYRD!
Quote by billy0805
This may be the wrong place for this but, I have recently fallen in love with the wolfgang style body shape.
seen here:

But, none of the wolfgang style guitars I have found are in my price rang (300 USD or less). Does anyone know of a website that sells cheap knockoff wolfgang style guitars, or just the bodys for cheap? Thanks in advance.

OLP build them for very cheap prices, haven't tried them so I don't know how they play, but they look very close to the EVH shape.

http://www.guitar.com.au/guitars/electric/MusicMan/mm1_trans.htm

This is an Australian retailer link, they are $400 AUD, which is like 240 USD these days so it fits your price spec...
Quote by AussiePGFan
OLP build them for very cheap prices, haven't tried them so I don't know how they play, but they look very close to the EVH shape.

OLP went out of business, and are now being replaced by Sterling by MusicMan. They have a lower end version of the Axis, but they're a bit better in quality.
http://www.sterlingbymusicman.com/main.html?dir=guitar_ax40
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
There's the OLP Axis style, though OLP is out of production and has been replaced by Sterling by MusicMan and personally i thought they were already hard to find...

The next option is a Peavey Wolfgang Special (EXP) which guitar center sells used in good condition for $600.

P.S., the one you posted a picture of is the model i have

EDIT: ^ Dang, beaten...
Last edited by Pac_man0123 at Mar 8, 2009,
"Thank you for all the years of support. The OLP brand has been retired, starting in 2009."
On their website. Darn...
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by hminh87
"Thank you for all the years of support. The OLP brand has been retired, starting in 2009."
On their website. Darn...

Quote by aznrockerdude
OLP went out of business, and are now being replaced by Sterling by MusicMan. They have a lower end version of the Axis, but they're a bit better in quality.
http://www.sterlingbymusicman.com/main.html?dir=guitar_ax40

RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
ok. thanks again for all your help
Gear:
G&L Legacy
Fender Champ 600

SKYNYRD!
If you want something close, this is a very cheap way to go:

On the left is a Wolfgang Special (which I sold today), on the right an Ernie Ball Axis. In the middle is a Silvertone Fastback. Samick also makes the same guitar (I believe it's the same factory) with slightly different headstock. Mine's for sale for $100 if you want it. It has 2 lower output humbuckers (like a korean Wolfgang EXP) and the switch in the wolfie location. The trem is a joke and there are no locking tuners, so I've clamped down the trem and run it like a hard tail. The top is a photo, not real quilt maple but it does have real binding. Nice guitar for what it sells for.

Newer Peaveys (US) look similar to the wolfie, but with pointer, longer horns.

jack
07 Ernie Ball Axis
04 Ernie Ball Axis Supersport MM90
04 Ernie Ball Sub 1
06 Godin Exit 22
69 Guild Studio 302
06 mim Telecaster
2000 Ovation S771 Balladeer
97 Stratocaster mim
2005 Stratocaster mim
99 squier strat
07 Ernie Ball Albert Lee