Selling Black DS Lite, Only got it for a mess around with the homebrew stuff.
1 month old, comes in box, no children have used it. No scratches or knocks.
Going with a homebrew hacked gamecart that allows you to use a memory card with the DS
comes with 1gb memory card. Homebrew allows it to play video files, music, pictures, snes, nes, game gear, master system, game boy and megadrive roms as well as DS games.
homebrew scene is very vibrant with such applications as paint programs, msn, internet browsers, indie games, linux. endless list of very cool apps.

Note though that it is illegal to have a Rom of a game that you do not physically own.

I've been telling friends and family that I want to sell the lot for about £135 with some wavering interest. I'm willing to talk about price, pick up is preferred but I don't mind shipping at your expense. I've sold a roland cube on here before and I am on the good sellers thread.

Pick up would be London Bridge/Charing Cross/Kings Cross area.
Thanks
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by hendrixism
.....wow

what was the point of that post ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
is there a problem you wish to share with the rest of the class?
I think my ad is honest and legitimate.
i agree. it annoys me when people act stupid because what's for sale is something not guitar related.

continue on with your sale and good luck
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
sorry, but doesn't this kinda break rule 6?

Rule #6:

Do not sell illegally!

I.e. no burned CDs, copies of games, downloads, hacked hardware, modded xboxes, etc.
Quote by hendrixism
sorry, but doesn't this kinda break rule 6?

not at all. M3/R4/Itouch cards are legal products for the use of helping a benefiting from the homebrew scene.
if you decide to download illegal stuff onto that memory card then it is illegal but I am not shipping it with any copyrighted products.
complain much?
Mate would you take a brand new purple Ipod Nano? the new thin ones
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
sorry not really looking for a trade. i would consider stuff though so please do offer.
as for ipod, I am getting the new nokia 5800 at the end of the month so I'll be ok for mp3.
Quote by Steve The Plank
I'm tempted, could only possibly realistically spare about £100 though. :/

sorry man, It really is almost brand new. Still has the receipt and like I said, no children have got there sticky little fingers on it.