Well I was watchin tv just now and came across this show called "How's your news?" It's a current events, not really news, show that is hosted by mentally handicapped. Now before you go saying "that's great, it's giving them a chance to do something" I agree, at first I thought "cool, good for them". Til I started watching it. They are basically putting these people on this show to make rating off of them because of there handicaps and what they do with them. I think its kinda wrong. What about you guys?

/end rant. I hate bitching, but I felt like doing it tonight.

Edit:Oh yea, it's on MTV right now.
Last edited by \m/Angus\m/ at Mar 8, 2009,
i love that show. i dont think its wrong because its not making fun of them for being disabled they are actually making funny jokes themselves.
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
I just watched the trailer, doesnt seem that bad. They all seem to know what they are doing.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Fuck, that means I missed Nitro Circus.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by GNiCk89
Fuck, that means I missed Nitro Circus.

Yup. And congrats on your days without smoking. On the 21st itll be 2 MONTHS for me. Oh god. And only another 4 or so to go.

Omg

Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yup. And congrats on your days without smoking. On the 21st itll be 2 MONTHS for me. Oh god. And only another 4 or so to go.

I love that show. Travis Pastrana is the shit.

But yeah, I'm trying to stop for a month or so. Get the tolerance down, clean the system and all that good shit. It's been pretty easy. Non-addictive ftw.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.