ok well about a month ago, i signed my band "The Rusty Bikes" up for the Emergenza Festival.. the band was made up as a joke really. the band consists of 2 bassists and a drummer. and i may be singing as well. we have had one practice. think we should actually play the festival?
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS
YOU GET A NEW GOD!!!!
Lol that's hilarious.
But seriously, yea man! Just play it for fun, and go crazy on stage and everybody will love it lol.
Dave Mustaine is a Joke

Quote by strat0blaster
Why don't you just all jam and see what comes out

That wat she said!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Jason Newsted pisses off James Hetfield on YouTube.
hahaha i put us down as experimental rock. lol idk how well we'll do tho haha
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS
YOU GET A NEW GOD!!!!
It's completely possible to make music with that set up, you'll just need to break a few rules.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Emergenza is international :O

I agree with Koslack though, I've been to one show because my friends joined. Their and my advice, never again.
Quote by koslack
As I recall, you have to pay a fair amount to play in Emergenza. I've personally boycotted that battle of the bands for years because of how they treat the bands, and overcharge for tickets. But hey, if you have the money to piss away, go for it.

Most B.O.T.B. gigs generaly fall into two catigories, either the whole thing has been organised as a publicity stunt for one of the bands on the bill who 'miraculously' win even though they were obviously not as good as some of the other bands, or they are a promotional rip off.
The prize money that the winning band gets is generaly equal to the wage that a professional band would get for playing that particular venue in the first place.
It's simply a way of getting a load of bands on one bill, filling up the venue with paying punters and only having to pay one of the bands.
Now, add the fact that all the bands actualy have to pay to enter this particular one and everyone can see just how much of a blatent rip off this really is.