I been trying to search through that 13 year old father story. Supposedly D.N.A tests were meant to be taken but I can't find any results if they were done.

I came across a link that said this:

Teenage mother 'told to say 13-year-old Alfie was baby's father to cash in on their story'

It was a link to the story on DailyMail.uk or whatever it is.

I go there and it's been removed.

Are they hushing it all up?

/conspiracy

EDIT:

http://www.parentdish.com/2009/02/18/teen-mother-told-to-keep-quiet-about-other-boys/

Closest thing I could find but this story seems to be getting shushed.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Mar 8, 2009,
Quote by SoftOath
wtf r u talking about?

no comprendo

There was a link to a major news site about the 13 year old father and the mother telling her daughter to shut her mouth about the other guys she has slept with.

Now they took the article down.

But why?

Who was phone?

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
It is becasue the issue is now in British Childrens/Family court and it's illegal to report on matters of that section of court, due to it's sensitive nature.

The Daily Mail would have recieved a warning to take the story down and would recieve a huge fine if they continued to have it up.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
The girlfriend of underage dad Alfie Patten, Chantelle Stedman, was instructed by her own mother to tell the British press that the 13-year-old schoolboy was the father of her new baby, despite the fact that this might not be true

13-year-old schoolboy was the father of her new baby, despite the fact that this might not be true,

despite the fact that this might not be true
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by thanksgiving

Who was phone?

Axle Rose
Quote by Trickycindy
You're a f*cking wanker.

Quote by JC13
@Prole... Magnificent...

Quote by ZanasCross
Thanks sir. Unbanned.
Quote by israels_son
It is becasue the issue is now in British Childrens/Family court and it's illegal to report on matters of that section of court, due to it's sensitive nature.

The Daily Mail would have recieved a warning to take the story down and would recieve a huge fine if they continued to have it up.

This answers the question perfectly. Thank you good sir.

They'll report on it later though won't they?

Quote by Våd Hamster

(Aside: British bookies are said to be taking bets on Maisie's real dad.)

Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Well.. DNA tests take a while to do. It's not like CSI where everything is fake.

The article said 1 week.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by icaneatcatfood
Don't believe the press, they know nothing!

YOU KNOW NOTHING!

Quote by Våd Hamster