I just bought myself a 5150 but a couple pieces of the part pictured below are broken at the corners.
What is this part called and is it possible to buy a new one?
Thank you.

And sorry for the big picture:

Air vent.

You're going to need a whole new AC system, sir. That'll be $700.

This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Email Peavey and they can get you one.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.