Quote by SoftOath
antivirus plus lol...no dont...its a trojan

get avg or mcafee

theyre prob the best and most reliable

McAfee sucks.

AVG or Webroot Spy Sweeper With Antivirus.

WSS, you have to pay for, but it's what I run and I haven't had a problem with anything. It does daily checks when the computer is inactive, takes all tracking cookies out and it's definitely worth it.

Get AVG though.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Spybot Search and Destroy works wonders.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Be careful though. I highly recommend doing an AVG sweep before messing with any anti spyware. Because I had a virus that pretty much ended my system. When I ran Ad-Aware and I got the Ad-Aware software from their website.

Um... Also, Spybot Search and Destroy is really nice.
Quote by Beware!Criminal
Spybot Search and Destroy works wonders.

This too.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I gave up on AVG after using it for a few years... it is slow as fuk, missed some potentially malicious files and now comes with a bunch of extra useless junk you don't need.
I use Avira free now... faster and like 15+ % higher detection rate than any of the other free scanners I came across...Except maybe Kapersky, which is also free, but I prefer Avira. Only thing I don't like, and it's not even a problem: You'll get the Avira Advertisement Pop-up whenever it updates.
I do a scan every now and then with Ad-Aware too and clean out whatever it finds.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Quote by MetalManiac_86
I gave up on AVG after using it for a few years... it is slow as fuk, missed some potentially malicious files and now comes with a bunch of extra useless junk you don't need.
I use Avira free now... faster and like 15+ % higher detection rate than any of the other free scanners I came across...Except maybe Kapersky, which is also free, but I prefer Avira. Only thing I don't like, and it's not even a problem: You'll get the Avira Advertisement Pop-up whenever it updates.
I do a scan every now and then with Ad-Aware too and clean out whatever it finds.

kaspersky isn't free.

it may be in russia.
Sent from my iPad.
I use Spy Sweeper, which works fairly well, but I also use Ad-Aware and SUPER Anti-Spyware, both of which are free and very very good.
Schecter C-1 Classic
Schecter Omen 6
Line 6 Spider Valve 212 40W

Exp0_ my solo project. Check it out here!
Quote by paintITblack39
kaspersky isn't free.

it may be in russia.

You are correct :P I'm thinking of another free AV that Kapersky is behind.. I don't remember the name?

EDIT: It was AOL Active Virus Shield... yeah... AOL. Not cool. Aside from that, the detection rate was supposed to be top notch. Don't even know if it exists anymore
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Last edited by MetalManiac_86 at Mar 9, 2009,
comodo and avg ftw
Quote by emery01

So now there's seven guys writhing around on the floor, moaning and holding their 'nads.

Ahh, good times.

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

Quote by riffmasterjosh
yeah right ur on. i challenge you to a beard off.
You want a beard, off?

Then shave, stuipid
I use Avast! Antivirus and Ad-Aware. Amazing combo. All free.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
SUPERAntiSpyware for me
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.