i was wondering how much it would be to get the insides for my peavey guitar like the electric stuff/pickups it has 3 pickup slots in it it looks like a strat i have it in my storage area and am thinking of putting stuff in it to make it work but i dont know the prices for any of it or what they call the inside electric stuff as of now its just a body so yea thx.
They are known as pickups.

A couple of emgs or pickups of comparable quality would ring up about 230.
Indeed.
depends what kind of setup you'd want. how many volumes/tones/pickups ?

pots are like $3 or so a piece, a jack will cost another few dollars, and pickup prices vary by brand.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by pandabear368
i was wondering how much it would be to get the insides for my peavey guitar like the electric stuff/pickups it has 3 pickup slots in it it looks like a strat i have it in my storage area and am thinking of putting stuff in it to make it work but i dont know the prices for any of it or what they call the inside electric stuff as of now its just a body so yea thx.

Link 1
Link 2

Two very helpful links.

Do a search. Check out different pick up sites. Decide what kind of tone you are after, and factor in what kind of gear you are using.
I honestly had no idea what he was talking about...
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by pandabear368
about $33 plus shipping.

http://store.guitarfetish.com/wipi.html
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
hell yeah, SYK, excellent place to begin. TS, learn about how guitar circuits work while doing this project. It's interesting, and will get you interested in other things also.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
I bought a complete set of fender noiseless pickups off of ebay for $100. They came with everything that ypou need to install them (except for wire)
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
haha ok thx and im lookin for a heavy sound like death metal and stuff liek that even tho this guitar im doin isn't a metal guitar it's all i have until i can get my dean from hell back.
Quote by PainIsPower
Link 1
Link 2

Two very helpful links.

Do a search. Check out different pick up sites. Decide what kind of tone you are after, and factor in what kind of gear you are using.

haha oh, i didn't think anyone really cared about that, but i guess when you have a whole paragraph it gets hard to understand, ill remember to actually use those next time i type a paragraph so you can understand it better.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
about $33 plus shipping.

http://store.guitarfetish.com/wipi.html

are they good quality?

these are in my price range to, so it would be cool if they were a nice quality, i mean it's a win win for me anyways even if they doe suck, im just gonna use it as a practice guitar anyways until i get my dean back.
good quality? compared to Duncans or DiMarzio? Hell no.
But they are decent. And for the money, a damned good value.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
haha alright, and yea there good value, ima try to get some, i mean gettin one of those for 30 bucks is better than not bein able to play guitar at all.
Holy triple post Batman!

GFS pickups are a really good deal, I would suggest getting a wired pickguard like SYK said. Maybe one with a Humbucker in the bridge, if you still want a nice single coil clean tone.
Or you could get something like this:
http://store.guitarfetish.com/wistpi2chpaf.html
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Last edited by Sonis3 at Mar 9, 2009,
well the problem with that is my pickup slots are to small, i mean i know a guy than can make them fit, but i dont have to money, thats why this website is pretty good for me right now, i was looking at this do you think this would be alright??

http://store.guitarfetish.com/whpestprpias.html

i mean it's not gonna be for me to play serious with just for practicing, but like i said in a different post im just gonna use it till i get my dean back.