I'm looking to compile a list of instrumental songs to play.

I'm looking for songs that are already instrumental arrangements, or songs that I can arrange to be instrumental guitar songs.

Songs I can already play (Style I'd like to play)

-Little wing instrumental
-Castles made of sand instrumental
- Flim - Aphex Twin
- Avril 14 - Instrumental
- Gymnopedie NO. 1
- Classical Gas

If you guys could suggest some, It'd be much appreciated.
Wrong forum...
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
metallica has a few very good ones if your into that kind of music.
anestesia(pulling teeth) - bass solo
call of the kthulu- very nice acoustic intro, then its gets kind of heavy
orion - amazing song, one of my favorites a bit heavy though, very nice slow paced guitar near the middle/end
to live is to die - this song has a very beautiful acoustic intro, but its very difficult, its gets heavy but it is also melodic. this song has alot of feeling.
suicide and redemption- the hardest song to play, very distorted, has a crazy solo at about 6 min.
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
Last edited by zbest at Mar 9, 2009,
Quote by metalderek
Just play any damn song and pretend it doesn't have lyrics.

That only works with good music.
Quote by zbest
metallica has a few very good ones if your into that kind of music.
anestesia(pulling teeth) - bass solo
call of the kthulu- very nice acoustic intro, then its gets kind of heavy
orion - amazing song, one of my favorites a bit heavy though, very nice slow pased guitar near the middle/end
to live is to die - this song has a very beautiful acoustic intro, but its very difficult, its gets heavy but it is also melodic. this song has alot of feeling.
suicide and redemption- the hardest song to play, very distorted, has a crazy solo at about 6 min.

Suicide and Redemption's good, but very repetitive IMO. Ktulu's probably my favorite of all of Metallica's instrumentals.
Quote by XxDethmetalxX
Wrong forum...

... Seeing as there isn't anywhere else that would answer my question properly (ie. I don't want to define a genre), I'd say this is the perfect forum for this matter.

The metallica suggestions are great, but I'm looking for something that's more suitable without other musicians.
Anything by the Ventures, Dick Dale, or Eddie and the Showmen.
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
The Crusade - Trivium
Instrumental - Faith No More
Interlude - A WHOLE lotta bands
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Quote by roshjosh
... Seeing as there isn't anywhere else that would answer my question properly (ie. I don't want to define a genre), I'd say this is the perfect forum for this matter.

The metallica suggestions are great, but I'm looking for something that's more suitable without other musicians.

Hmm...you're making a list of songs you want to play. Play on a guitar. Guitar forum. Reported.
You're*