probably not many of you here take classical studies, but just pick one.
I have to do an assessment on either:

Achilles,
Bellerophon,
Atalanta,
Penthesilea,
Heracles/Hercules,
Jason,
Agamemnon,
Theseus,
Pelops,
Oedipus,
Perseus,
or Hector

...... who should i do?
STELLAR

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Who do you want to do?

Edit: I vote Theseus
Last edited by Cianyx at Mar 9, 2009,
no idea who i want to do, but someone who would have lots art depicting them, so it would make it easier for me.
STELLAR

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Ugh, the arts...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Well, 'mythological' figures (Herakles, Theseus) tend to have more pot paintings, although Achilles is also a good bet. Oedipus...I find the Theban plays really interesting, but I don't recall ever seeing any paintings of him (but I'm not that well versed in Greek pots tbh).

All these opinions come from living with Classicists and having done a single module at Uni last year.
Ceci n'est pas une signature
Achilles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Immortal man,

Immortal body...

Except he had an achilles heel..what an irony! ' What mom you mean im called achilles and i have an achilles heel as well!?!'
Choose Agumon! He's the coolest by far
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Yeah, seriously. I got bored once, and started going through Wikipedia and reading loads of Greek stories. Under at least 75% of the people it involved the words "and then Hercules killed the shit out of him" at some point. A further 10% of those followed with "and his family and friends."
Hector!

I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by whatamidoinhere
Choose Agumon! He's the coolest by far

I thought he was in there, too. But it was just some other pathetic wannabe.

Do Theseus, because then you get to talk about Ariadne, Asterion and the Labyrinth.

A fantastic 4-book series on the subject is "The Troy Game". Lots of rape, violence and pagan magic.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Mar 9, 2009,