So much for firefox's superiority. Mine is doing this thing where on forums (including here) if the post is more than one line it makes the page infinitely wide and huge paragraphs one line. Then when I scroll back to the left it blacks out the page as im going. I have the newest version and tried reinstalling but to no avail. Anyone know of a fix, or am i gonna have to suck it up and use IE until they can fix it. I dunno. This has been goin on for a while and I'm tired of it.

What about google chrome? I havent used it.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
i come bearing Zooey Deschanel to turn your firefox straight:

I have no opinion on this matter.
^^Is that girl supposed to be hot? She should be called Zombie Deschanel.

Safari 4 Beta ****s on Firefox. In response, Firefox projectile vomits on Zooey Deschanel.
Quote by Zugunruhe
i come bearing Zooey Deschanel to turn your firefox straight:

Zooey Deschanel's sex appeal has no affect.

Firefox uses randomly **** up again. Its super effective.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
Install and run CCleaner without Firefox running, and see if it helps. If nothing helps I would recommend using Opera though. IE is the slowest browser out there, using up to 30 times more time to load than other web browsers. Opera has the highest web site compatibility, while Firefox and Safari comes as second and third IIRC. I wouldn't recommend Safari because it's a steaming pile of **** with the 'Bonjour' service and just general ****yness.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Zooey Deschanel ftw

I would **** her until she broke free from her restraining ropes, which will be a long time because I buy really good rope.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by SoftOath
....but shes not hot...i would do the same thing with jessica biel...now she is hot...and doesnt look like a zombie

Jessica Biel is too.. "perfect".

I like those normal looking girls.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by SoftOath

fixed...jessica biel will straighten up ur firefox

Maybe not for firefox but that definately worked for me
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484