Used the search bar, but nothing came up...

So I was wondering if it is possible to use some kind of program, to remove the lyrics from songs..

I really want to get the instrumental version of 'Chosen' by Adagio, but to my knowledge, there is no instrumental version...

I don't want this instrumental for anything illegal, just for my own interest...

Can anybody help me out?
Search remove vocals with audacity in Google

you'll need Audacity.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by A Certain Death
there was a thread exactly like this like a week ago.

Quote by Survivalism
There's a thread like this every other day.

^These guys would be correct.

There are free programs like audacity that can do it somewhat, but no matter what you find, it won't do it the way you want.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by this_random
Used the search bar, but nothing came up...

So I was wondering if it is possible to use some kind of program, to remove the lyrics from songs..

I really want to get the instrumental version of 'Chosen' by Adagio, but to my knowledge, there is no instrumental version...

I don't want this instrumental for anything illegal, just for my own interest...

Can anybody help me out?

modifying a copyrighted piece of music is technically illegal.

decent band. dumb name considering they always play allegro
...but to answer your question:

-phase reverse the left channel

-bounce the file (as a stereo file, if it wasnt already)

-now phase reverse the left channel back again

-presto.

You will still kinda hear the vox in the back, plus backings (that are usually mixed into a stereo spread) will still be there. Anyway, it won't get better than this.

Good luck.
Unless you have the masters it wont be all that well but there are a few of the other ways which people have said.