Page 1 of 2
So UG, what makes you lose your marbles? What really eats at you??

*Waiting for the first couple of fail attempts at a "thread starters annoy me" jokes*

What drives me crazy? Watching people chew their food, or drink from straws. How about you pit?
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
The sound of people chewing enrages me beyond belief.
No joke.
Also, when black people are obnoxiously loud.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Sexual frustration
People coughing when it's deadly quiet and I'm trying to concentrate.

Man that last one really gets on my nerves!
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Crazy people. I can't stand to be around crazy people.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Everyone.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
My bosses inane whistling in from his desk behind mine, I've been close to turning and launching my stapler at him before
cats
old people
people who think everything they do is correct
the time when you want something to eat but you dont know what and when you do figure it out its not there so you start again,

stuff like this annoys me
When things that involve me is arranged without me. That should cause death sentende in my Kingdom!
Quote by JackalUK
My bosses inane whistling in from his desk behind mine, I've been close to turning and launching my stapler at him before

So your boss sits behind you and whistles? I think he's telling you how you could get a "raise".
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
People

God dammit
My Gear

Ibanez S470DX
Squier Strat
Washburn Bass

Spider III 15W
Peavey Vypyr 75

ARGH WHERE THE HELL DID MY JAZZ III GO?
My Brother and Sister.
Sitting In college with nothing to do.
When trying out a new guitar in a store and someone just has to turn their amp up louder.
Quote by 7stringusr
+99999999999999999999999999999999

Guitars

Ibanez XPT700 Xiphos
"Jackson Warrior" (still needs funding)

Amplol

Crate GT65

Pedals

Vox Satchurator
Cry Baby
Phraser

My Last.fm

Fallout 3 Data
When people talk to you like you where a kid.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
The eating thing pisses me off too, but to the extent that I get really irritable and anxious. I can't be within earshot of anyone eating or I start ****ing fuming and calling everyone a pig and run into my room mumbling profanities. I don't know why I take it so far.

And people driving down the road by my house in their noisy Golfs and Fiestas doing 80.
Quote by Into The Unknow
My Brother and Sister.
Sitting In college with nothing to do.
When trying out a new guitar in a store and someone just has to turn their amp up louder.

Sooo sooo many problems with this.

Take them fishing,
Go get stoned,
Challenge him to a guitar duel.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by JackalUK

Edit the movie Falling down so that your face is on michael douglas' face throughout the entire movie. Then write "hint, hint" on the cassette and give it to your boss.

Quote by Nexium
When people talk to you like you where a kid.

Ah don't feel bad, sonny.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
old peoplem specifically the old and slow. not like physically, but when speaking. really anyone who talks slow.

also when im hungry but i don't know what for. cause then im hungry and pissed.
Quote by Kensai
Edit the movie Falling down so that your face is on michael douglas' face throughout the entire movie. Then write "hint, hint" on the cassette and give it to your boss.

Ah don't feel bad, sonny.

I miss the santa hat.

Put a santa hat on that damn elmo.
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
Quote by Kensai
Everyone.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
n_ggers

=> people who annoy me:P

it's a riddle, think about it
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.

UG's only Belgian Prog Rock band member
Here's my Equipboard: http://equipboard.com/wdsuita
Chicks that actually believe real life is like a romantic comedy movie. I am fucking sick of it. I infact, have decided to become a lifelong bachelor simply because every chick I've ever known expects all this unrealistic, stupid shit as standard, normal characteristics of the average male.
loud gum chewing, people who tuck their pants in their shoes/socks (this does not include boots), people who sing along to songs when they don't know the lyrics, when people lie about little things to make their stories better (if it was good enough to tell, then you don't need to pump it up to make it better)
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Ok I got one,

Last Summer I was staying at my Aunt's house. Me and my brother had to share a bed so I said "Fuck that" and slept on the couch downstairs. The thing is the downstairs is extremely cold (even during the Summer) and there's a loud ass clock that ticks every second. So I had to listen to that over and over all night until I got to sleep.
Listening to a group of black people talking (ghetto blacks, to be polite) and girls who type 5 extra letters at the end of words and intentionally misspell everything.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
People who are fascinated by UFC and all that cookie-cutter crap.
I also hate people who take gaming WAAAY to seriously.
hue
Smelly people
Packed trains
People who are unaware of their surroundings
The Ting Tings
People who complain constantly about the relationship they are in to single people, yet they don't realise that they are lucky enough to actually be in a relationship.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Tailgaters. Not the partiers but the people who have a need to be nearly attached to your vehicle while driving behind you. I just wanna flash the brake lights and scare them ****less.
I hate hearing people chew their food, typically you can't hear it unless they chew with their mouth open, which is gross. Even with gum, it's annoying.

The thing driving me crazy right now is that lately my parents can't stand being wrong. There have been a few instances this last week when I'd point something out and they'd freak on me. "My house, my rules" kinda stuff. Honestly, my family is very dysfunctional, bad enough that I seriously think the only help for my parents is counseling. My dad always says "When you're gone things will be great" when in reality I've been gone and things were worse. Now I'm back and the blame has shifted back to me. It doesn't help that my mom's had severe depression for over ten years now, she's been told that she probably won't ever be able to come off of her meds, though there are days when she obviously neglects to take them.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
The sound of people chewing enrages me beyond belief.
No joke.
Also, when black people are obnoxiously loud.

YES!

i have never heard of another person who agrees with me on this. at the lunch table at school i have to eat and get the **** outta there or i'm in a bad mood all lunch.
Quote by kauff
YES!

i have never heard of another person who agrees with me on this. at the lunch table at school i have to eat and get the **** outta there or i'm in a bad mood all lunch.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/eatingsoundsgross/
Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by tayroar

Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by 36mikeyb36
Quote by dudius
I hate hearing people chew their food, typically you can't hear it unless they chew with their mouth open, which is gross. Even with gum, it's annoying.

The thing driving me crazy right now is that lately my parents can't stand being wrong. There have been a few instances this last week when I'd point something out and they'd freak on me. "My house, my rules" kinda stuff. Honestly, my family is very dysfunctional, bad enough that I seriously think the only help for my parents is counseling. My dad always says "When you're gone things will be great" when in reality I've been gone and things were worse. Now I'm back and the blame has shifted back to me. It doesn't help that my mom's had severe depression for over ten years now, she's been told that she probably won't ever be able to come off of her meds, though there are days when she obviously neglects to take them.

sorry man, i have to say it...

Sucks to be you!
Quote by donender
Smelly people
Packed trains
People who are unaware of their surroundings
The Ting Tings
People who complain constantly about the relationship they are in to single people, yet they don't realise that they are lucky enough to actually be in a relationship.

This with bells on. They get on my tits like you wouldn't believe.

Also, a guy at college who I'm in 3 subjects with. Rather than go into a list about what annoys me about him, I'll link to his . Read it, and imagine someone talking like that ALL THE FUCKING TIME. And greeting you of a morning with "So I heard you like raping babies". And insulting the shit out of anyone who disagrees with his opinion of anything (I wouldn't mind his opinion if he didn't go into a big bastard rant whenever someone contested it).

EDIT: UG's swear filter removes the word c*nt from the url.
If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all...

Quote by DigUpHerBones
I love you and think I just about understood what you said. Cheers.

Like Pokémon? Like threads?
Last edited by deathsquirrel at Mar 9, 2009,
Link doesn't work.

Edit: Nevermind.
Quote by SteveHouse

Quote by tayroar

Quote by crazy8rgood

Quote by 36mikeyb36
My roommate moved out last semester... that was that, he just left and they let him.

Then I get some foreign dude who can't do anything normally, let alone speak. He agrees to move down the hall, the guy down the hall wants to move down here. Unfortunately, down the guy down the hall's roommate doesn't agree so the whole thing won't happen.

I'm sitting here like WTF? I never agreed to have a roommate who doesn't speak my language, why the **** should that dude down the hall have a say? **** him!
Quote by Lord Waltaa
n_ggers

=> people who annoy me:P

it's a riddle, think about it

South Park FTW!!!
SteamMaster wrote:

Toker420 wrote:
What is on that dudes face?!

its called pure awesome

Quote by Zolom
Get off my lawn ya young whippersnapper! Confounded *descends into gibberish*
Page 1 of 2