Right!
Think ive finally found the sound i wanted
Got nice and baked this morning after an epic sesh last night and made this in just short of an hour and a half

Dunno really what genre its under, but the ones i said were the aspects it sorta covers lol.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/El+Boyo/music/

C4C and shizz!
Crit wanted!!

Its called 'To Kill A God'

Theres two versions, one with RSE (GP5) and one in GP5's standard midi engine so you can hear it better, theres a few quads on triplets for the guitars and RSE does them no justice! so yeah

Fackin noice one bravva!
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Last edited by El Boyo at Mar 9, 2009,
Hey loved the track, sounds like somehting I would listen to or make.
Parts that reminded me of Despised Icon, especially the sikk break downs.
Loved it!
Thanks muchly chinospike!

But why would i care if midi was 'br00tal' or not?
Kids and theyre odd little scenes eh?!

If i was gonna make a brutal song that would mean dropping into A and near enough turning my brain off so that i cant be creative at all, then.....chug chug chug.....chug argh!! chug chug ****ing chug

dont get me wrong, i love **** like that, waking the cadaver, suicide silence, all great to me, but i didnt say that this particular track was gonna be brutal now did i?

Tbh though, i think i may have just had a go at you, i apologise for that, and i might just have to make a nice and brutal song dedicated to you? hows that sound?

Or you could come sit on my knee and we can talk about life maybe?

lmao
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Sounds really sweet! Loved the small tremolo picked parts they were really sweet! The dissonant chords in the intro and throughout the song werent to great, they make it sound muddy, but thats just my opinion :P
Id really like to hear it with a real guitar!
Thanks man!
Yeah the chords sound bad as the bass on RSE is turned right up and wont go down for some reason
Sounds hella better on a real guitar though, jammed out last night to it, its awkward though as the notes and chords are hard for me to switch back and forth to but i'll get it in about a week lol.
And as for recording, might not be soon as ive got no equipment, but i deffo will be recording thisun
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Why thank you!
lets raise out glasses to the awesomness of deathcore
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089

its badass.

FAIR ONE
I like it, i would like alot more to hear an actual recording of this shiz. Im sure with a sick guitar tone, i could see people in bloody pits for this one.
Cheers <(" < )