I bought this mixer a little while ago called the Yamaha MW-10c.
I have checked, turnded the volume down to abou nothing, and recorded, there is no clipping when I just play through my mixer, but there is when I listen to it. The computer i'm recording of of has no functional sound card.

I was thinikng, whenever I playback something from my computer, the bars go all the way up, and it says i'm clipping, Is there a such thing as reverse clipping?
..I was watching my death.
I will better explain the situation.
I record everyhing all fine, no clipping whatsoever, The clipping light isn't on in Cubase AI4.
I listen to it through headphones, whenever I leisten to it, the clipping light goes on in my mixer.
Since my mixer is my sound device and I am not using the computers sound outputs, Could it be clipping in playback? I've noticed this also when I was listening to Nothing Else Matters by Metallica.

Reverse Clipping? Anyone? Help?
yes it could be clipping during playback, check the volume on your mixer and whatnot.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
How would I stop it from clipping during playback? What knob do I turn, There is this one called "Return" does that mean the sound coming back through the mixer to the speakers?

Here is the biggest pic on Google search
EDIT: It would really help if I went to the recording computer wouldn't it?

EDITx2: What does 2TR mean?
Last edited by timbit2006 at Mar 9, 2009,
lower the levels on the computer, and if that doesn't work lower them on the mixer (master volume, gain, channel volume etc.)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm