Page 1 of 2
If these figures are grossed up, it means that around 90,000 of our 11-16-year-old schoolchildren would expect to order a pint of Auschwitz in a bar when they turn 18.

The imagery of that made me 'lol'.

And your kids are fat too.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
"Dude, let's get ripped tonight!!"
"What are we gonna drink?"
"LET'S GET SOME ****IN' AUSCHWITZ!!!
"Cowabunga dude!!"
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Beer is more understandable than the obvious retards who think it's a brand of BREAD.

How do you measure something like that? How is thinkin it's a brand of beer smarter than thinking it's a brand of bread?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Those 20 kids were obviously taking the piss out of what was probably a pretty stupid set of questions.
Quote by Kensai
How do you measure something like that? How is thinkin it's a brand of beer smarter than thinking it's a brand of bread?

I'm going by how it sounds more like a beer name than a bread name. It's the German-ness of the name

And I can measure it because I can. I just can
significant numbers of schoolchildren believe that the Easter bunny played a role on the crucifixion and that Jesus brought us Easter eggs.

Maybe the UK isn't so bad...

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
If this were done for Canada, there would be like one kid in a thousand that knows what Auschwitz was.

Canadian history is lame at that. It basically goes:

-British and French have bitchfight.
-British takeover
-Natives land taken
-We be bitches for a couple hundred years
-We're mostly free (1982)
Thank **** I'm nearly out of that age-group. What a pile of dickheads.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
Quote by gallagher2006
What's Aushwitz ( or whatever it was )?

Beer.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Frankly, I think this guy is overreacting. The study is clearly crap. Just because someone doesn't know the name of one concentration camp (albeit a big one) I don't think they deny the entire Holocaust.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I probably wouldn't drink Auschwitz beer, it's probably leave me really gassy.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

"But what is really shocking is how badly taught modern history is in our schools."

This is so true. In history we've learnt about man***** Henry VIII and his 6 wives LITERALLY every year since year 6. I'm now in year 11. Luckiily haven't had to do History since i dropped it for GCSEs.
This should be served at Auschwitz.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
In a quick mart thing in France I went into whilst on holiday they had rows and rows of beer with Hitler and other high ranking Nazi generals etc on.
Quote by rworsl

I was trying to think of somethingalong those lines but just drew a blank. Well played, sir.
IIRC, Auschwitz wasn't where all those Jews were killed.
Most died in Birkenau, which was a seperate extermination camp(albeit one that was adjacent to, and served by the same rail line as, Auschwitz).
Screw pumpernickel, fuckin' auschwitz and oj in the morning for me, thanks very much.
hue
Quote by JackalUK
In a quick mart thing in France I went into whilst on holiday they had rows and rows of beer with Hitler and other high ranking Nazi generals etc on.

I didn't know Vichy was a tourist spot.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by rworsl

Well played
Quote by snipelfritz
Frankly, I think this guy is overreacting. The study is clearly crap. Just because someone doesn't know the name of one concentration camp (albeit a big one) I don't think they deny the entire Holocaust.

how can you know about the Holocaust and not know about Auschwitz...they sort of go hand in hand.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
how can you know about the Holocaust and not know about Auschwitz...they sort of go hand in hand.

The Holocaust and the US forced sterilisation programmes also go hand in hand, but you won't find that fact thrown around as much.
Auschwitz?! I'm not going to drink that watered down crap. A real man drinks Treblinka.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The Holocaust and the US forced sterilisation programmes also go hand in hand, but you won't find that fact thrown around as much.

this is different

the whole Holocaust is deemed significant because of the mass murder of one certain ethnic group...when taught history you are essentially taught what happened and where it happened.

the what: genocide

the where: the internment camps, mainly Auschwitz and Majdanek where the largest deaths occurred.

you are also taught about the aftereffects of certain events, but those aren't as related to the actual topic at hand. so in short, Auschwitz is more related to the Holocaust than the U.S. sterilization programs.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Mar 9, 2009,
Quote by Waterboy799
this is different

the whole Holocaust is deemed significant because of the mass murder of one certain ethnic group...when taught history you are essentially taught what happened and where it happened.

No. 5 million gypsies, homosexuals and others where killed alongside the Jews.
Quote by rworsl

hue
Quote by Waterboy799
this is different

the what: genocide

the where: the internment camps, mainly Auschwitz and Majdanek where the largest deaths occurred.

The point I was trying to make was that some people don't know some things. I wouldn't expect my 11 year old brother to know about Auschwitz, and he falls in the age range of this survey.
people who take these things at face value need a slappa the face

and why's kensai picking on UK kids
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
ANGEEEL OF BREEEAAAAADDD
Auschwitz, the meaning of dough
The way i want you to bake
Slow yeast, imminse kneading
Flour that cleanse you of your life

Whole grain
Like an artisan you bake
Stripped of
your bread's wheat
Tasty oat, for the angel of bread
400 spoonfulls filled with rye

Yes, I did come up with that myself