im trying to do the 3 string sweep but i keep miserably failing cause of the noise my guitar makes when im sweeping. i can do it like really slow and its stil sounds like psyopus on crack so thats not good also when you do like g string 14th fret b 13th e 12th and back how do you prevent hitting the e two times? really pissing me of this one
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
^ Practice. You need to mute the strings you're not playing as you roll off. Don't lift your hand off completely, just raise enough to block the sound, like you were playing a dead note (Take it really slowly and BUILD UP WITH A METRONOME )

The second question; again, take it really slow, and skip the string on the way back. You just need to practice, really hard.
yeah basically what he said, but it is really tricky at first, mostly because sweeping is harder slower, but obviously you can't just start off fast, which makes it hard to learn
Quote by Lobyte
im trying to do the 3 string sweep but i keep miserably failing cause of the noise my guitar makes when im sweeping. i can do it like really slow and its stil sounds like psyopus on crack so thats not good also when you do like g string 14th fret b 13th e 12th and back how do you prevent hitting the e two times? really pissing me of this one

use out-side sweeping. look it up if you don't know what it is.
kk thx all, good replies!
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips