Hi there,

Im looking to get a pedal with an effect that makes a sound similar to that of the guitar tone in the Beatles' 'Revolution' song.

Any ideas for a pedal that could do such a thing?

Dont worry too much about price range.

Thanks people!!
i think that the way they did it was to run the guitars direct into the tube powered mixer and crank the volume, which led to some tube saturation and some tape distortion on the recording. So it's not strictly a fuzz tone. A similar sound i believe can be achieved by running a cranked overdrive pedal into a keyboard amplifier, because effectively it's distortion with none of the post-gain EQ you'd get from a guitar amp.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Yea thats what I need- the heavy distorted sound but with no post-gain. Thanks for the tip!