Page 2 of 4
Soooo I can join now. Woo.

Finally got my VH4, absolutely love it. So happy.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I will join the Mafia with my Einstein. One day. One day.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by jambi_mantra
Soooo I can join now. Woo.

Finally got my VH4, absolutely love it. So happy.

So totally did not see this and hell any excuse to bump this thread

Congrats!
Used or new?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
A shop in Colchester now officially sells Einsteins (it may likely be the same place as The Bass Merchant). They also used to stock VH4's and Herbert's, but found them to be too big and expensive to flog off. I'm going over there soon enough from Ireland to try them out.

http://www.guitarmerchant.co.uk/item_detail.php?product_id=669&category_id=2

I also have only just found out how much the Schmidt is:

http://www.musicstore.com/en_EN/EUR/Diezel-Amplification-Schmidt-Top-/art-GIT0016429-000

wtf?! seriously, wtf!?!

wat

de

fuck
Quote by AngryGoldfish
A shop in Colchester now officially sells Einsteins (it may likely be the same place as The Bass Merchant). They also used to stock VH4's and Herbert's, but found them to be too big and expensive to flog off. I'm going over there soon enough from Ireland to try them out.

http://www.guitarmerchant.co.uk/item_detail.php?product_id=669&category_id=2

I also have only just found out how much the Schmidt is:

http://www.musicstore.com/en_EN/EUR/Diezel-Amplification-Schmidt-Top-/art-GIT0016429-000

wtf?! seriously, wtf!?!

wat

de

fuck

Yup - I was there on the opening day - Guthrie Govan opened the shop up
It's a great shop. They stock ENGL now - was there just the other day
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Rich Kids Thread.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER

Oh hai, i play diezel, can i join?

But seriously, they are nice amps but sooooooo expensive
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by Dawnwalker
Rich Kids Thread.

I got mine for less than a 6505+ so... not really
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by Yngwi3
I got mine for less than a 6505+ so... not really

oh sorry.

Lucky Kids Thread.

Also, I like black.

Grow up, mate. I'm tired of people making excuses and bracketing others into this class of snobbery/rich kid/luckiness-bullcrap due to their jealousy and own hypocritical snobbishness.

I can't say I have one, though.
Well you dont share the same humor as me, so just ignore it then.

M´Kay?

Also, I like black.

Even the internet allows me to see resentment beyond the humour.

Although, M'kay was pretty damn clear.
I am saddest now.

Also, I like black.

Hey, 14 y/o Austrian kid - If you plan on staying we can always call it 'Sour kids thread'.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by Yngwi3
So totally did not see this and hell any excuse to bump this thread

Congrats!
Used or new?

Totally missed this

Used, but it's less than a year old. Got if for 2k off ebay.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Totally missed this

Very nice
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by jambi_mantra
Totally missed this

Off American ebay?
Quote by Yngwi3
Very nice

Aye, love the versatility, doesn't handle downtuned high gain stuff as well as the 5150 I've found, but for everything else it's amazing. Couldn't be happier.

Quote by AngryGoldfish
Off American ebay?

Nah UK. They sell for 2250 new here.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
That's not a bad deal at all. Some of the UK prices are ridiculous, though. There is an Einstein on ebay right now for £1400, which when translated to Euro, is more expensive than Thomann's price quote. With Thomann you're supplied with free postage, 30 day money-back guarantee, 3-year warranty, great customer service, and cheap prices.
Quote by jambi_mantra
doesn't handle downtuned high gain stuff as well as the 5150 I've found,happier.

I thought that about my 6505+ too! In my band we have a few 7 string songs and I find the 6505+ to sound nicer with the lower notes. I guess it's because Diezel's are effectively middy amps, being hot-rodded Marshalls and all.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

I recently bought a diezel VH4 too. It's the best amp ever played. Pics are in my profile.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by Yngwi3
I thought that about my 6505+ too! In my band we have a few 7 string songs and I find the 6505+ to sound nicer with the lower notes. I guess it's because Diezel's are effectively middy amps, being hot-rodded Marshalls and all.

Yea, when I'm playing my Jackson which is tuned to drop c kinda area, I just find it becomes very mushy and hard to define what's happening, but plug in the Charvel or Tokai which are in standard and the thing is a beast for everything.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
What cabs are you guys using?

My Einstein combo sounds great with my ESP in B and even better through my 4x10.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
I'm using a Marshal 2x12 with v30's in. I don't mind it so much because I can just use the 5150 for metal and then the VH4 for everything else, it also means that I can EQ channels 3 and 4 for one tuning only and don't have to change it all the time.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I run mine through a Marshall 1960AV (4x12, Vintage30s)
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Seems we are all using V30's one way or another.

Id love to try out a front loaded Diezel cab as I hear amazing things about these.
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

New member! Always wondered why there was nothing on Diezel on these here forums....

Ive just got a new frontloaded cab to go with my herbert, its awesome, im using G12K100 speakers rather than V30s, as ive been using V30s for about 4 years and I fancied a change its an amazing cab!!
Diezel, Motherfucker
Oh swift stuff!

I was watching an interview with Peter Stampfer on youtube and he was raving about the G12K100's in a frontload cab. Its piqued my interest substantially.

Tonally whats the diff from the v30s? more present?
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

It is very present, but I dont think thats the V30s, more the fact that its frontloaded, whereas before I was using an orange cab, which in comparison is absolute trash, the orange was dark and muddy, whereas the Diezel is full of life, really responsive and really organic
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by mh400nt
It is very present, but I dont think thats the V30s, more the fact that its frontloaded, whereas before I was using an orange cab, which in comparison is absolute trash, the orange was dark and muddy, whereas the Diezel is full of life, really responsive and really organic

You don't want to mistake crappy cabs with poorly matched voicings.
I find that my combo isn't present enough for me at the lowish volumes I will use mostly(at home at levels where I wont damage my hearing ... much)

I may just have to get myself down to Colchester and try one out and see how it sounds since its only a 40 min drive from here.
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Quote by bartdevil_metal

Nah the orange isnt a terrible cab, just not a good suit for my head. It would be great with a really brightly voiced amp, and obviously with orange heads
Diezel, Motherfucker
Yeah, Orange cabs are some of the best I've tried. I'm surprised they don't go well with Diezel though.
I'm extremely jealous of your setup though
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

I have a feeling this thread is gonna be big
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
I'd kill for a Diezel 4x12 and someway to run a G system in stereo.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by bartdevil_metal

This.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by jambi_mantra
I'd kill for a Diezel 4x12 and someway to run a G system in stereo.

*saliva slowly drips down cheek* xD
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace