Page 4 of 4
^ how does that sound like?

I also feel pretty bad.
I see used diezel's going for less than what they go for here, and here' s the nation right under switzerland where they make it
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
It's kind of like the most pissed off Marshall ever. Still tight as hell as you can expect from most Diezels, but it has a very distinctive Marahall midrange and sizzle. My favorite Diezel I've played.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
"Yo dawg i heard you liek diezel"

Nah B- I think you meant ENGL
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

Find me a deal I can't pass up for a Fokker
Sorry guys but this thread has way to little activity to leave it open

ok Ippon requested this be reopened so here it is. there was a 2 year gap which is why it got closed. Diezel fans we need some activity here 
Quote by monwobobbo
Sorry guys but this thread has way to little activity to leave it open

ok Ippon requested this be reopened so here it is. there was a 2 year gap which is why it got closed. Diezel fans we need some activity here 

Thanks!

8 months gap.

When I or somebody posts about a stupid deal in the dedicated Orange thread, then it'll be more than 2 years.
Quote by Ippon
Thanks!

8 months gap.

When I or somebody posts about a stupid deal in the dedicated Orange thread, then it'll be more than 2 years.

you being the only poster don't count  
To be fair, I don't see a reason to close the dedicated amp threads. I was going to mention it the other day when I saw this one was closed. Yeah there isn't a lot of activity but there aren't a lot of Diezel owners...
Quote by dementiacaptain
To be fair, I don't see a reason to close the dedicated amp threads.  I was going to mention it the other day when I saw this one was closed.  Yeah there isn't a lot of activity but there aren't a lot of Diezel owners...

well i was given guidelines and given the title of this thread had no way of really knowing it was meant as a dedicated thread.  the lack of interest was apparent though which is why it got closed.  i'm still kinda new at this so cut me some slack. 
Quote by monwobobbo
well i was given guidelines and given the title of this thread had no way of really knowing it was meant as a dedicated thread.  the lack of interest was apparent though which is why it got closed.  i'm still kinda new at this so cut me some slack. 

Oh didn't mean to throw any shade your way man, just giving my thoughts. No slack needed, no diss intended