So my girlfriend had one or two wisdom teeth taken out today and she's been doped up pretty heavy for a little while, but she was saying when she was awake that she wanted to see me.

What I'm wondering about is if there's anything I can get for her to make her feel better. I was thinking about surprising her at her house sometime this afternoon because she kept saying she wanted me over there, but I'm wondering if it'd be better just to let her sleep...

There aren't any foods or any things besides painkillers (which she has) that could help, are there? I wouldn't know because I didn't have to get mine removed.

Any advice, pit?
Heroin, it will be way better than whatever she has
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
[quote="'[-=-[D-Roc"]-=-]']Vicoden

lots and lots of Vicoden

its best to lay off the Chipmunk jokes when her cheeks swell up

Unless you are talking about her gobbling your nuts...

Vicodin and Ice Cream, it is all you need.
My girlfriend got hers out a few months ago...friggen hilarious when she's drugged! She says she doesn't remember anything from those weeks...
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Quote by Zombee
Unless you are talking about her gobbling your nuts...

Vicodin and Ice Cream, it is all you need.

That proooobably won't be happening for a while...

Is it ok to bring her icecream? I was thinking of that but I heard people who've just had the dealio done should lay offa really cold or hot stuff...
Heroin. Pot, liquid LSD , ketamine. Drugs basically, or since she probably can't eat chocolates, you could get her some pudding and flowers lol.
I would say:

If shes drugged up and is kinda loopy, rent a really easy to understand comedy movie, like American Pie or something. She wont miss anything really important if she passes out, and if shes laughing, it'll put her in a good mood.

And then a condom for when shes asleep.
There's probably nothing to physically make her feel better, that's what her drugs are for, so just take her something to cheer her up, you know what would cheer her up better than any of us.

Chloroform.
mouth **** her
Quote by happytimeharry
[IMG]http://www.aquateencentral.com/images/characters/JiggleBilly.jpg[/IMG]

Well it's a party in here! Commence the jigglin'!

haha

Witch Hunt
Quote by eds1275
So my girlfriend had one or two wisdom teeth taken out today and she's been doped up pretty heavy for a little while,
Any advice, pit?

Less talking more taking advantage of/raping (which ever is more politically correct when you read this)
And again, another sincere desire falls into the clutches of the pit.
It's so crazy in here you're gonna wish it wasn't so crazy in here!

1995 PRS CE
Fender 50s Classic Player strat
Johnson Millenium 150
Boss GT-6
gauze

i ran out after a few hours

also that movie idea sounds good
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .