For my music course in 6th form we get a set brief and we have to compose a 80's style track. I went for 80th synth pop. I have the music down and now just need vocals and lyrics. I may do these myself but was interested in seeing if anyone wanted to collab on here. You can check out the track here....

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Donkey+Fly/

Thanks.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
I laughed.
in a good way.
Dang, I miss that kind of music. Hadn't listened to anything like that in a while.
Do you have a topic or anything in mind?

-Ryan
This is great. I love this kind of synth-pop stuff.
Nothing more to say really.

I might be able to help with vocals, what kind of sound were you going for with them?
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
There no specific topic. I guess bands which style may work would be that of A-ha and Eurythmics. Even the Police could work.

I'm glad you all like it.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
I'll see what I can come up with in the next day or two, if I get anything I'll upload it or something.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.