Hey Guys!

So anyways me and one of my friends recorded this song a few weeks ago in pro tools in my basement, and i thought id get some feedback on it So give it a listen, its in my profile called "Curly Fries", and tell me what you think!

And yes.. im quite aware the lyrics are horribly horribly lame, but it was intended as a joke..

Anyways thanks in advance
hah i thought it was awesome! like yeah the screams are kinda weird, and the singing was out of nowhere, but it sounded full and pretty sweet imo. if you could check out my song, and maybe do some vox like that? it could be funny too, but its set up in the same way with a nicely sung chorus, idk give it a listen. but good job dude, id listen to that stuff
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1075311
What the hell another dane?!

You had some really cool riffs in there, but the clean chorus is really misplaced, and the lyrics are really bad like you said .. You have a pretty good vocal though. Say, where about do you live in Denmark? If you are in a band, perhaps we could share a show some time or something (really weird speaking english to a fellow countryman )

Also, if you want, rate the song in my sig
**** yes!
Loved it man! just what i needed this morning
Guitar alt pick riffs were just perfect, vox were actually pretty good and the drums fitted pretty well.

Turn the vox up in parts and it'll be fackin beautiful!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1084017

have a look at mine?
ta
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Hey thanks for the feedback guys oh and destroy_techno.. i live close by køge, but sadly i dont have a full band We are just me on guitar, vocals sometimes, and one of my friends on vocals, everything else is programmed using guitar pro and EZDrummer.. we havent been able to find a rhythm guitarist, bassist, or a drummer that suits our needs