just the first full draft of the cheesiest song i can write, sooo many harmonies lol.
anyway, give her a look please, will reupload when i get drums and do a bit of tidying up.

thanks guys!

(on my profile, 'cheesecake')
i actually liked it. is that bad?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
i really liked it. very nice instrumental. 5 starz mah man.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
hey thanks guys, ill get the drum tracks and clean it up as best i can, i can still hear bits i wanna change.

cheers for the positive reviews
Hey, I hate cheesy music of any kind so I wasn't expecting to like this at all when I listened to it, but I actually really liked it. It's good hearing a tune with a lot of melody for a change rather than just fast notes and things. I really like the intro especially. Looking forward to hearing it with the drums on!
Quote by JonDLeary
Hey, I hate cheesy music of any kind so I wasn't expecting to like this at all when I listened to it, but I actually really liked it. It's good hearing a tune with a lot of melody for a change rather than just fast notes and things. I really like the intro especially. Looking forward to hearing it with the drums on!

thanks man, ya im pretty terrible at shredding so i decided to do a lot of harmonies and stuff.
ya haha me too, i just finished cleaning it up so all i need now is drums, fingers crossed next week.
haha the harmonizing, you definitely got the cheesiness. the lead guitar is out of tune, playing is definitely good though. if you want some serious 80's cheese :

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1088550

listen to "The Shakedown" instead of "untitled", crit it if you get a chance!
Quote by LP Addict
haha the harmonizing, you definitely got the cheesiness. the lead guitar is out of tune, playing is definitely good though. if you want some serious 80's cheese :

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1088550

listen to "The Shakedown" instead of "untitled", crit it if you get a chance!

haha i have man i love it! its so good, ya i noticed it was out, the intonation is ****e on my lp, ill get her fixed for the drums. cheers for the crit,