I just bought a Toneport UX2, and the shop guy said I would be able to download POD farm for free. However I have not been able to find this on the line 6 website. Does anyone know how (or if?) I might be able to do this?

Thanks
It probably depends on how much you paid. They sell it with and without Pod Farm. You might have got duped. I think the newer version with Pod Farm is called Pod Studio.

Try here...

http://line6.com/software/index.html

But you may only be able to get the trial. You need to register an account with your serial number.
did you get the line 6 monkey on the disk? if so ya need to install that, if not ya can get it from the line 6 site, then ya download pod farm using that.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Thanks guys. I know about pod studio, but the toneport was cheaper and they said it came with the same software so...

I have got monkey, I shall try it now, thanks.
it'll work, i got my toneport GX about a year ago and I got Pod Farm for free.
Quote by Guitarmiester
You do know Pod Farm works like a VST, right? It's a plug-in, not a standalone program.

Nope its mainly a standalone. Not even sure if it is VST compatiable even.

Back to the question, I upgraded my gearbox gold for free up to the Pod Farm Platinum through a link provided by the monkey. My only problem with pod farm is that it doesnt have the built in metronome which was a handy built-in feature on the gearbox software.
Last edited by Meatball200 at Mar 9, 2009,