i've been looking at these pups for a more modern metal tone

http://store.guitarfetish.com/gfscrraourho1.html

what do you guys know about these pups, and which are there best?

i'd be putting it in an epi lp standard.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by saberrocks
By reading the title, I thought: 'Girlfriends puppies? What?'

this ain't the pit
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Can someone please make an 'Official GFS Pickups' Thread? There are way too many of these kinds of threads. I'd do it myself, but I don't know much about 'em.

TS, I'm pretty sure the Crunchy PATs get good reviews. not sure about the Crunchy Rails, though.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Quote by trevorjps
look like ****

not buying for looks.
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Since you didn't include any further information, I'll assume that you're playing metal through either an enormous SS or cheap tube amp.

From your request as to which of those pickups are "the best," I'll assume that you're an idiot.

If any of those things are untrue, feel free to correct me for the edification of those trying to help you.
I'd be nicer if people read the rules before posting. Carry on.
Quote by Roc8995
Since you didn't include any further information, I'll assume that you're playing metal through either an enormous SS or cheap tube amp.

From your request as to which of those pickups are "the best," I'll assume that you're an idiot.

If any of those things are untrue, feel free to correct me for the edification of those trying to help you.
I'd be nicer if people read the rules before posting. Carry on.

well by your improper use of the word "edification" (what does this have to do with morals or religion?) it's safe to assume that YOU are an idiot. i don't know anything about GFS pickups, so that's why i was asking about them. i just stumbled upon them today and their cheaper price certainly draws me to them. i'm happy with my current set up, save pickups.

not everyone has the money to afford an ENGL or a Diezel, so i'm trying to get the best out of what i have and can afford. no need to be a pompous ass about it.
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
The key phrase in my post was "I'd be nicer if people read the rules before posting."
I really did mean it.

Also, edification, from webster's:
1 archaic a: build b: establish2: to instruct and improve especially in moral and religious knowledge : uplift ; also : enlighten , inform

notice the "especially," which means "not always." Notice also the "inform," which means "inform," which is exactly what I meant.

Good day sir.
well by your improper use of the word "edification" (what does this have to do with morals or religion?) it's safe to assume that YOU are an idiot.
I'm pretty sure that edification means enlightenment, and is not exclusive to spiritual enlightenment. I'll refrain from assuming YOU are an idiot. Ignorance of the meaning of a single word should not lead one to assume such a thing.