I am not sure, but it looks sort of like a Dean headstock. Some shredder on here should be able to give you an exact model. Looks like an a Gibson Explorer body.
Not a Dean. Look at the headstock's logo.
Since he's in Japan, and the pickguard looks metal, I'm thinking Zemaitis. I'm checking it out now.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Yeah, I don't believe that it is a Dean either, but it has its headstock styled shape. I think britishsligean and Baby Joel are right, probably some Japanese guitar. No Dean that I can find or think of matches that guitar.
Looks exactly like an early Gibson Explorer to me, before they changed the headstock. Notice in the video, how one point on headstock is fatter than the other?

"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
^^good find.
So now I'm thinking is a Japanese copy of an old Gibson explorer.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by MetalManiac_86
Looks exactly like an early Gibson Explorer to me, before they changed the headstock. Notice in the video, how one point on headstock is fatter than the other?

If you notice, the early Explorer shape is noticeably different, mostly on the lower horn. If I'm not mistaken, those are actually called Futuras and not Explorers, but i'm not sure of that.

I think that the guitar in the video is shaped like a regular Explorer and not a Futura, so my best guess would be that it's a custom job.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.